Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,247 Members 49,732 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Casemachine Luxe Comming Soon (Aluminum/Poly Case)

Tip us?
 
clninja
Old
#11  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 249
Posts: 860
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Denver
Default Re: Casemachine Luxe Comming Soon (Aluminum/Poly Case)

Gonna order... Cant decide black/silver or white/silver for my white s3

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
 
Da Kine
Old
#12  
Da Kine's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1429
Posts: 2,203
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Santa Rosa, Ca

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: Casemachine Luxe Comming Soon (Aluminum/Poly Case)

Quote:
Originally Posted by clninja View Post
Gonna order... Cant decide black/silver or white/silver for my white s3

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
I'd go with the white and silver.

|When Emotion Goes Up, Logic Goes Down|
 
SirLance99
Old
#13  
SirLance99's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 140
Posts: 186
Join Date: Jan 2011
Default Re: Casemachine Luxe Comming Soon (Aluminum/Poly Case)

Anyone know of any promo codes?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
 
alexgarrett
Old
#14  
alexgarrett's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 65
Posts: 296
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Hillbilly Hell, MO
Default Re: Casemachine Luxe Comming Soon (Aluminum/Poly Case)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirLance99 View Post
Anyone know of any promo codes?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
Lol, it hasn't even been released yet dude. Don't be cheap

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to alexgarrett For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
fcbarca17
Old
#15  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 18
Posts: 116
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Cupertino
Default Re: Casemachine Luxe Comming Soon (Aluminum/Poly Case)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexgarrett View Post
Lol, it hasn't even been released yet dude. Don't be cheap

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium
Yeah....but I don't know about spending 60 bucks on a case for a 200 dollar phone

Its beautiful don't get me wrong and I would love to be given one or something , but I don't think I will be buying this also because it is being released months after the phone came out

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app
 
setzer715
Old
#16  
setzer715's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 203
Posts: 1,213
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: North Phoenix
Quote:
Originally Posted by fcbarca17 View Post
Yeah....but I don't know about spending 60 bucks on a case for a 200 dollar phone

Its beautiful don't get me wrong and I would love to be given one or something , but I don't think I will be buying this also because it is being released months after the phone came out

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app
$200 phone? This isn't a mytouch. Phone retails for $500+.
LG G2 - CM11
Nexus 5 - PurityROM
Nexus 10 - PurityROM
Nexus 4 - My Son is using it running PurityROM
TMO SGSIII - CM10.1
HTC One S - Sold
TMO SGSII - Sold
Sensation 4G - Sold
MT4G - Got a new one! Stock 2.3.5 with root.
Nexus One - CM9!
Vibrant - Let in-law use it. Just wasn't cutting it for me.
MyTouch3G Slide - Returned
MyTouch 3G - Sold
G1 - Sold
 
alexgarrett
Old
#17  
alexgarrett's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 65
Posts: 296
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Hillbilly Hell, MO
Default Re: Casemachine Luxe Comming Soon (Aluminum/Poly Case)

Quote:
Originally Posted by setzer715 View Post
$200 phone? This isn't a mytouch. Phone retails for $500+.
It was 200 on contract when it first came out though, he probably got it on contract like most of us did. I could never get away with buying a phone at retail, my girlfriend would punch me in the neck

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium
 
clninja
Old
#18  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 249
Posts: 860
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Denver
Default Re: Casemachine Luxe Comming Soon (Aluminum/Poly Case)

What you paid doesn't matter with a case purchase... Its the cost you pay to replace it that matters

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to clninja For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
1slow4G
Old
#19  
1slow4G's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 342
Posts: 1,573
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: South Tex
Default Re: Casemachine Luxe Comming Soon (Aluminum/Poly Case)

Damit i want it.. But gonna wait till a review pops up in the forum

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using neighbors wifi :P
Black neXus 4 | DBrand White Carbon Fiber Skin | Ringke Fusion Case | iSmooth HD Screen Protector
Titanium Galaxy SIII | Body Glove ShockSuit Case | iSmooth HD Screen Protector
The Following User Says Thank You to 1slow4G For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
setzer715
Old
#20  
setzer715's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 203
Posts: 1,213
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: North Phoenix
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexgarrett View Post
It was 200 on contract when it first came out though, he probably got it on contract like most of us did. I could never get away with buying a phone at retail, my girlfriend would punch me in the neck

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium
If we're talking subsidised prices then ALL phones are 200-300 dollars and therefore NONE are worth a $70 case. It's a 500+ dollar phone.
LG G2 - CM11
Nexus 5 - PurityROM
Nexus 10 - PurityROM
Nexus 4 - My Son is using it running PurityROM
TMO SGSIII - CM10.1
HTC One S - Sold
TMO SGSII - Sold
Sensation 4G - Sold
MT4G - Got a new one! Stock 2.3.5 with root.
Nexus One - CM9!
Vibrant - Let in-law use it. Just wasn't cutting it for me.
MyTouch3G Slide - Returned
MyTouch 3G - Sold
G1 - Sold

The Following User Says Thank You to setzer715 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes