Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,408 Members 53,236 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Element Case for Galaxy S III

Tip us?

interhawk1
Old
Thanks Meter 33
Default Re: Element Case for Galaxy S III

Is the power button and volume control hard to press on the Eclipse?

Hulk0069
Old
Thanks Meter 157

Quote:
Originally Posted by interhawk1 View Post
Is the power button and volume control hard to press on the Eclipse?
Nope all good

sent from my Clean-Rom blue themed beast!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Hulk0069 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

astray57
Old
Thanks Meter 0

Has anyone else with the atom case have serious wifi issues with it like I am? I'm thinking about making the switch to the Eclipse but I'm worried I'll have the same problem. Any thoughts?

scott_0
Old
Thanks Meter 335
think I misspoke about an issue I was having a few post back, I thought the case was to blame, I would press the power button to shut the screen off, well randomly the screen would be pop back on a few times, it appears to have been the rom I was running at the time, I switched roms yesterday (not because of this issue) and it hasnt done it since..........

TxJ0k3r
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by astray57 View Post
Has anyone else with the atom case have serious wifi issues with it like I am? I'm thinking about making the switch to the Eclipse but I'm worried I'll have the same problem. Any thoughts?
Nope no issues at all. I received the case free on this thread though from a user who didn't like it but also had an Eclipse. I emailed Element Support and got an Eclipse being sent to me as we speak. I did although have to send the Atom back to them. Wonderful Customer Service I do have to say.
Device: Sprint Galaxy S3 -SPH-L710 (Marble White)
Rom: 4.2.2 RC2 LiquidSmooth ROM d2att 3|5|13
Recovery:TWRP Recovery 2.4.4.0
Kernel: Stock

Any questions, just message me.

List of phones:
T-Mobile Samsung E-100>Verizon LG Chocolate>Verizon Blackberry 8330> Sprint HTC EVO 4G> Sprint Galaxy S2> Sprint Galaxy S3

astray57
Old
Thanks Meter 0

That's strange because I don't have that problem with my otterbox defender, I wonder what the problem could be then.

vladfan
Old
Thanks Meter 10
I just got the Atom yesterday and I dig the look and feel of the case. My only complaint is the volume and power buttons are very hard to push and use.

chrischoi
Old
Thanks Meter 408
Quote:
Originally Posted by vladfan View Post
I just got the Atom yesterday and I dig the look and feel of the case. My only complaint is the volume and power buttons are very hard to push and use.
Might just need to break in.

interhawk1
Old
Thanks Meter 33

Just got the Eclipse case, it's amazing feel super sturdy!

Just a tip when you open it out of the box and try to separate the two pieces to put the phone in, make you you don't put too much force on the aluminum or it will bend slightly, try to ply it open with your nail and peel back the rubber slowly
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to interhawk1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

trdspectacoma
Old
Thanks Meter 9
just ordered the eclipse. Hopefully the case is as good as every other one. like the sector!!