Thread Closed

[Official] Qi Wireless Charging Discussion Thread

OP jayharper08

3rd January 2013, 02:22 PM   |  #181  
Thanks Meter: 852

4,777 posts
All these qi base are made in china, yijieneng is not the main manufacturer for them, they are just rebadged just like the others available, don't you see they all have the same packaging.

Also to note, don't you see many of the online stores are trying to get rid of them cheaply.

was just in china 2 days ago, and was offered them even cheaper, but after experienced there QC and the reliability of them i have rejected.
3rd January 2013, 02:55 PM   |  #182  
Thanks Meter: 54

309 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kms108

Also to note, don't you see many of the online stores are trying to get rid of them cheaply.

Nope I do not. I see them sold at $50+ everywhere which is not even close to being a low price for a charger. If you know something we all do not I would love to hear it.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2
3rd January 2013, 02:58 PM   |  #183  
Thanks Meter: 852

4,777 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by xamindar

Nope I do not. I see them sold at $50+ everywhere which is not even close to being a low price for a charger. If you know something we all do not I would love to hear it.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

I know there are problems with some of them, so I won't direct ppl to them to buy them, you're welcome to search for them and buy them.
3rd January 2013, 06:06 PM   |  #184  
Thanks Meter: 38

463 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mputtr

if it's cm9 or higher it should work automatically. You'll get the wireless charging notification.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

actually only on TouchWiz ROMs you get the notification (thank god), on CM10+ it just charges with no annoying sound or pop up
The Following User Says Thank You to illyfilly For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd January 2013, 06:39 PM   |  #185  
Flag California, USA
Thanks Meter: 501

2,379 posts
More
really?
damn touchwiz for your stupid "notifications"....-_-
The Following User Says Thank You to mputtr For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd January 2013, 08:57 PM   |  #186  
Thanks Meter: 74

312 posts
MIUI aosp or any AOSP roms doesn't pop up the annoyed notification. Only the TW does pop up the notification.

Quote:
Originally Posted by illyfilly

actually only on TouchWiz ROMs you get the notification (thank god), on CM10+ it just charges with no annoying sound or pop up

3rd January 2013, 10:29 PM   |  #187  
Forum Moderator
Flag UK
Thanks Meter: 5,362

4,142 posts
Donate to Me
More
Due to the constant reporting of this thread due to allegations of users selling items, I have no alternative other than to close this thread. We do not have the resources to watch this thread 24/7 and review every post made.

The information contained in post 2 will remain as a potential guide for buyers of wireless charging solutions.
At this point the thread will remain stuck, and no other Qi, PowerMat or other wireless charging threads may be opened.
Any found will be deleted/closed.

Thanks for your understanding.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread