Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 or Galaxy S4 Keyboard

OP weed145

12th January 2014, 01:34 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Bremen
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Hello

have some one here a ported keyboard for the Omega V 54 Rom a port keyboard thats work on the Galaxy S3.
Ive seach but i dont find some one whats work. Or can some one explane to me how can i port it self sry but im at that a noob.
I had befor this rom the S4 Revolution but for is that not that what i want but i like the keyboard and will install that in the Omega V 54 Rom.
I hope some one can help me


Greats
13th January 2014, 01:14 AM   |  #2  
GioMol's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
21 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by weed145

Hello

have some one here a ported keyboard for the Omega V 54 Rom a port keyboard thats work on the Galaxy S3.
Ive seach but i dont find some one whats work. Or can some one explane to me how can i port it self sry but im at that a noob.
I had befor this rom the S4 Revolution but for is that not that what i want but i like the keyboard and will install that in the Omega V 54 Rom.
I hope some one can help me


Greats

i use echoe rom. it was already ported note 3 keyboard from avinash valder
13th January 2014, 12:35 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Bremen
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GioMol

i use echoe rom. it was already ported note 3 keyboard from avinash valder

yes i know it give some rom there are the keyboard already ported but i want only the keyboard for the omega v 54 rom not for the echoe rom or a other rom
13th January 2014, 01:12 PM   |  #4  
GioMol's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
21 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by weed145

yes i know it give some rom there are the keyboard already ported but i want only the keyboard for the omega v 54 rom not for the echoe rom or a other rom

U can try this then

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2512818
13th January 2014, 08:15 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Flag Bremen
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GioMol

U can try this then

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2512818

I had try this my phone show it in my settings but its always saying Samsung keyboard crashed
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes