Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,166 Members 45,403 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

SanDisk Ultra 128GB MicroSDXC Class 10 UHS Memory Card

Tip us?

kettir
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14
Default SanDisk Ultra 128GB MicroSDXC Class 10 UHS Memory Card

I purchased the SanDisk Ultra 128GB MicroSDXC Class 10 UHS Memory Card Speed Up To 30MB/s With Adapter off Amazon. I took my Sandisk 64gb micro SD and the 128gb and attached both to a desktop PC, transferred all the files off my 64 to the 128, and placed the 128 in my s3. It seems to be working just fine. The system reports the proper amount of original space and leftover space. It's been 3 days and I'm happy so far. I got mine here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1 . It's currently $119 plus shipping, you may be able to find it for less somewhere else but that's where I bought mine.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kettir For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Frag1le
Old
Thanks Meter 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by kettir View Post
I purchased the SanDisk Ultra 128GB MicroSDXC Class 10 UHS Memory Card Speed Up To 30MB/s With Adapter off Amazon. I took my Sandisk 64gb micro SD and the 128gb and attached both to a desktop PC, transferred all the files off my 64 to the 128, and placed the 128 in my s3. It seems to be working just fine. The system reports the proper amount of original space and leftover space. It's been 3 days and I'm happy so far. I got mine here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1 . It's currently $119 plus shipping, you may be able to find it for less somewhere else but that's where I bought mine.
Thanks for reporting that your i9300 supports 128GB MicroSDXC UHS-1 cards.
Phone: Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 (Black)
Rom: CarbonRom KitKat (ART) | Kernel: Latest Boeffla Omni | Recovery: TWRP | Launcher: Nova Launcher 3.0

mendoza101991
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by kettir View Post
Wow! Congrats that it's working well on yours! I only have 1gig SD card XD
Phone: Samsung Galaxy SIII GT-I9300
Rom: Stock 4.3 (XEF)
Kernel: Stock
Recovery: Philz Touch

Still can't find a rom that suits me best.

BADtoBONE
Old
Thanks Meter 2
The card has exFAT format from box?

bricker1
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by mendoza101991 View Post
Wow! Congrats that it's working well on yours! I only have 1gig SD card XD
ive tried a 64 gig card in my s3 it has problems

mendoza101991
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by bricker1 View Post
ive tried a 64 gig card in my s3 it has problems
what kind of problems did you encounter?
Phone: Samsung Galaxy SIII GT-I9300
Rom: Stock 4.3 (XEF)
Kernel: Stock
Recovery: Philz Touch

Still can't find a rom that suits me best.

Clark789
Old
Thanks Meter 29
In my S3 64GB ran very fine and now 128GB as well. As far as i remember, the 128GB-card came with exFAT out of the box...

Regards
Clark