Boost the Brightness of Your Sony Xperia Z1’s LED

I think the last time anyone has ever used a physical torch to find their earphones, … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: Modify the Look of Your Volume Control – XDA TV

How many screenshots have you seen with a volume status bar in the … more

Prepare Your Nokia X2 for Battle with Nokia X2 Tools

Unveiled in June this year, the Nokia X2 is the Finnish companys second crack at an … more

Increase the Speaker Volume of Your Samsung Gear 2 with Tool and Tutorial

I think its pretty safe to say that any sound coming out of a … more
Post Reply

SanDisk Ultra 128GB MicroSDXC Class 10 UHS Memory Card

10th June 2014, 04:06 PM   |  #1  
kettir's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Central Ohio
Thanks Meter: 14
 
172 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
I purchased the SanDisk Ultra 128GB MicroSDXC Class 10 UHS Memory Card Speed Up To 30MB/s With Adapter off Amazon. I took my Sandisk 64gb micro SD and the 128gb and attached both to a desktop PC, transferred all the files off my 64 to the 128, and placed the 128 in my s3. It seems to be working just fine. The system reports the proper amount of original space and leftover space. It's been 3 days and I'm happy so far. I got mine here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1 . It's currently $119 plus shipping, you may be able to find it for less somewhere else but that's where I bought mine.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kettir For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th June 2014, 09:25 PM   |  #2  
Frag1le's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 71
 
333 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by kettir

I purchased the SanDisk Ultra 128GB MicroSDXC Class 10 UHS Memory Card Speed Up To 30MB/s With Adapter off Amazon. I took my Sandisk 64gb micro SD and the 128gb and attached both to a desktop PC, transferred all the files off my 64 to the 128, and placed the 128 in my s3. It seems to be working just fine. The system reports the proper amount of original space and leftover space. It's been 3 days and I'm happy so far. I got mine here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1 . It's currently $119 plus shipping, you may be able to find it for less somewhere else but that's where I bought mine.

Thanks for reporting that your i9300 supports 128GB MicroSDXC UHS-1 cards.
15th June 2014, 02:17 PM   |  #3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
27 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kettir

I purchased the SanDisk Ultra 128GB MicroSDXC Class 10 UHS Memory Card Speed Up To 30MB/s With Adapter off Amazon. I took my Sandisk 64gb micro SD and the 128gb and attached both to a desktop PC, transferred all the files off my 64 to the 128, and placed the 128 in my s3. It seems to be working just fine. The system reports the proper amount of original space and leftover space. It's been 3 days and I'm happy so far. I got mine here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1 . It's currently $119 plus shipping, you may be able to find it for less somewhere else but that's where I bought mine.

Wow! Congrats that it's working well on yours! I only have 1gig SD card XD
15th June 2014, 04:34 PM   |  #4  
BADtoBONE's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
67 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
The card has exFAT format from box?
15th June 2014, 04:39 PM   |  #5  
bricker1's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
64 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by mendoza101991

Wow! Congrats that it's working well on yours! I only have 1gig SD card XD

ive tried a 64 gig card in my s3 it has problems
16th June 2014, 12:03 AM   |  #6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
27 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bricker1

ive tried a 64 gig card in my s3 it has problems

what kind of problems did you encounter?
16th June 2014, 01:47 PM   |  #7  
Clark789's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 29
 
94 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2006
In my S3 64GB ran very fine and now 128GB as well. As far as i remember, the 128GB-card came with exFAT out of the box...

Regards
Clark

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy S III Accessories by ThreadRank