5,604,443 Members 48,411 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Are SGP Spigen Neo Hybrid cases still available?

Tip us?

divided by zero
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Default Are SGP Spigen Neo Hybrid cases still available?

I've had a SGP Spigen Neo Hybrid case for my S3 for a year and it served me really well - the phone has survived multiple scary drops without a scratch, plus there are only a couple of hairline scratches on the screen protector that came with it, even after a full year of constant use and occasional abuse. However, the plastic band snapped the other day and I was quite disappointed when I went to get a replacement as they don't seem widely available anymore.

I'd like to get a genuine (if still possible) SGP Spigen Neo Hybrid case with a white plastic band to replace the old one, so if anyone could provide the link where it's still available, that would be really awesome. I find most other cases too stocky/outright tacky.

Also, if anyone has used fakes, what were they like? I'm considering that as last resort if need be :/

TieNN89
Old
Thanks Meter 8
As far as I know SGP discontinued that line for the S3

I have never had the genuine so can't compare to it but I've had the fake ones and they seem pretty good to me especially considering it cost me under $10usd

I do fine the colour bands are easy to snap but the actual case itself holds up better than anything of that price range
Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Samsung Galaxy S3
The Following User Says Thank You to TieNN89 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]