5,597,354 Members 32,655 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Stock vs Anker 2200 vs Hyperion 4200 vs anker 4400 vs seido 3500

Tip us?

G1_enthusiast
Old
(Last edited by G1_enthusiast; 7th September 2012 at 02:08 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 256
Default Stock vs Anker 2200 vs Hyperion 4200 vs anker 4400 vs seido 3500

alrighty guys, i spent the whole day testing these batteries, if you find my post helpful please click the thanks button

first off this is a test to see how the battery does under max load, max setting and max capability condition. so before you say "O i can last 4 hours screen on time with my stock" well you dint test it like i did, my testing are as follow

-Brightness were on 100% the whole time
-stability test were run at 1.78ghz clock
-tune in radio were running and streaming 192kbp music
-navigation were on
-wifi were turned on but not use
-bluetooth were on but not use
-phone were put in the same spot throughout the test (signal vary from place to place so in order to eliminate that i put it at the exact same spot)
-all batteries have been condition as per factory instruction.

__________________________________________________ _______________________
Stock battery (control)

__________________________________________________ _______________________
Anker battery

-result were very good, the anker does last longer than stock. Thanks laptopmate.us for providing me the battery to test, however i will not be using this since the Hyperion is more suited for my need

effective Mah: 2200-2300

__________________________________________________ __________________________
Hyperion Battery

this thing is a beast, it could easily get another hour more than the stock (notice i stopped at 5%)

-effective Mah: ROUGHLY 2900-3000
__________________________________________________ ___________________________

if anyone would like me to conduct testing on their battery please contact me via PM thanks.

ANKER 4400 VS HYPERION 4200 IS ON PAGE 7

ANKER 4400 VS seido 3500 IS ON PAGE 12
Phone
HTC Touch pro II -----> Tmobile G1 -----> HTC HD2 -----> Tmobile G2 -----> Samsung galaxy S II -----> Samsung galaxy S3 -----> Sony Xperia "Zed"----->HTC ONE(Thank God, dont ever own a Sony)----->LG G2

Tablet

Tmobile Slate ---------------------> Blackberry playbook ------------------------> Samsung galaxy Tab 10.1 ------------------------>Nexus 7 ------------------------>Nexus 7 Second Gen ------------------------> Dell Venue 8 Pro
The Following 39 Users Say Thank You to G1_enthusiast For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kl25
Old
Thanks Meter 22
very helpful. thanks!

i mentioned about the charger issue in the PM.

any external charger you would recommend?

seems like most of these 3rd party batts comes with a crappy charger that doesnt charge the batt to 100%.

G1_enthusiast
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 256
Quote:
Originally Posted by kl25 View Post
very helpful. thanks!

i mentioned about the charger issue in the PM.

any external charger you would recommend?

seems like most of these 3rd party batts comes with a crappy charger that doesnt charge the batt to 100%.
i use the charger that came with my S3, sorry anker dint provide me one with an extra charger
Phone
HTC Touch pro II -----> Tmobile G1 -----> HTC HD2 -----> Tmobile G2 -----> Samsung galaxy S II -----> Samsung galaxy S3 -----> Sony Xperia "Zed"----->HTC ONE(Thank God, dont ever own a Sony)----->LG G2

Tablet

Tmobile Slate ---------------------> Blackberry playbook ------------------------> Samsung galaxy Tab 10.1 ------------------------>Nexus 7 ------------------------>Nexus 7 Second Gen ------------------------> Dell Venue 8 Pro
The Following User Says Thank You to G1_enthusiast For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dvaderx
Old
Thanks Meter 66
it would be nice to see what a 4600mah would do

kl25
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by dvaderx View Post
pretty sure that's what what the hyperion is

G1_enthusiast
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 256
Quote:
Originally Posted by dvaderx View Post
I be interest too, which one are you looking at ?

Quote:
pretty sure that's what what the hyperion is
Nope Hyperion advertise at 4000 if I remember correctly

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium
Phone

Tablet

The Following User Says Thank You to G1_enthusiast For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

daniel.hajdinjak666
Old
Thanks Meter 1
It doesn´t mather how much mA baterry have, phone is yust to fatt.

kl25
Old
Thanks Meter 22
i noticed that the anker is 4.35v

what does that mean for the battery? just takes longer to charge?

G1_enthusiast
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 256
Too fat ? I guess u never live in the era where Nokia uses brick for a phone ?

I think the sgs3 is too thin...it's easily slip out of my hand because it's just too damn light but to each his own. I love having battery for a full day without worrying or do anything to prolong battery life

Phone

Tablet

G1_enthusiast
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 256
Quote:
i noticed that the anker is 4.35v

what does that mean for the battery? just takes longer to charge?
Nah don't sweat too much about it.

Phone

Tablet