FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Tempered Glass Screen Protector

328 posts
Thanks Meter: 174
 
By pmoradi2002, Senior Member on 21st June 2012, 07:46 PM
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
LINKS REMOVED
Last edited by -PiLoT-; 22nd June 2012 at 07:04 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pmoradi2002 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
21st June 2012, 10:44 PM |#2  
zonly1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag SL,UT
Thanks Meter: 213
 
More
I'm all over this, thanks!
22nd June 2012, 12:42 AM |#3  
Xenoism's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 274
 
More
Very cool ^^

When I finally upgrade, I am definitely ordering one
22nd June 2012, 05:26 AM |#4  
Senior Member
Flag San Antonio, Texas (it's huge)
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
is it re-usable? Can I take it off one S3 and put it in another? I'm switching from a 16 to a 32gb because I was lied to about first day availability
22nd June 2012, 06:46 AM |#5  
Member
Flag ohio
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Sub'd ordering one soon! How is this thing with bubbles?

Also, very important to note: The S3 screen has edges that curve down into the phone. I don't think this will work as well for the S3 as it did for the nexus.
22nd June 2012, 09:05 AM |#6  
pmoradi2002's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 174
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metallic-Force

is it re-usable? Can I take it off one S3 and put it in another? I'm switching from a 16 to a 32gb because I was lied to about first day availability

Yes you can remove and re-apply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alik4041

Sub'd ordering one soon! How is this thing with bubbles?

Also, very important to note: The S3 screen has edges that curve down into the phone. I don't think this will work as well for the S3 as it did for the nexus.

No bubbles at all. Lay it on and bubbles get sucked out, really interesting to watch.

We've had our S3 for a week now and the curve is not as severe as you think, it is extremely minimal.
22nd June 2012, 03:25 PM |#7  
FRuiTBoOT's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag seattle
Thanks Meter: 76
 
More
Does it interfere with touch screen responsiveness? Just considering how thick it is compared to other screen protectors. Does it distort the screen at all?
22nd June 2012, 04:38 PM |#8  
SwervFusion's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Inland Empire, CA
Thanks Meter: 95
 
More
Coupon code no longer working :-/
22nd June 2012, 06:51 PM |#9  
pmoradi2002's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 174
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRuiTBoOT

Does it interfere with touch screen responsiveness? Just considering how thick it is compared to other screen protectors. Does it distort the screen at all?

99% of the time is works flawlessly, usually the screen will not respond if you're doing something very precise, but it doesn't happen often. The thickness is comparable to 4 pieces of paper. No screen distortion at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwervFusion

Coupon code no longer working :-/

Give it another try and let me know.
The Following User Says Thank You to pmoradi2002 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes