View Poll Results: What battery would you like me to test next?
Mugen 2300 80 13.05%
Gorilla Gadgets 4500 143 23.33%
EZOPower 4200 24 3.92%
Samsung 3000 mAh 366 59.71%
Voters: 613. You may not vote on this poll

Post Reply

[UPDATE YeSoo 4300]Ultimate Battery List with Cases for Extended batteries

OP rlatjs17

21st August 2012, 05:25 AM   |  #21  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
28 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
actually i am not even sure what i am tlaking about...
but on the OEM battery it said its 3.8v
and in the Hyperion it said 3.7v

what is that mean anyways?
so i thought 100$ battery maybe better cuz maybe the build quality and also it match the OEM 3.8v
21st August 2012, 05:50 AM   |  #22  
theROMinator's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 287
 
1,096 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
Where did you get the 4200mah Hyperion with white back and nfc?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2
21st August 2012, 07:36 AM   |  #23  
em2drvr03's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 106
 
738 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by theROMinator

Where did you get the 4200mah Hyperion with white back and nfc?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Amazon is now sending out the 4200 Mah with nfc.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to em2drvr03 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st August 2012, 03:48 PM   |  #24  
OP Senior Member
Flag New Jersey
Thanks Meter: 276
 
580 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
More
Could you link me to an app?? I'm testing the Hyperion with GPS tester and I just left the screen on at 100% brightness and I took a 2 hour nap and it's still 89%

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app
21st August 2012, 03:52 PM   |  #25  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
42 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlatjs17

Could you link me to an app?? I'm testing the Hyperion with GPS tester and I just left the screen on at 100% brightness and I took a 2 hour nap and it's still 89%

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

I've only read about this app, never used it myself: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...GVyeURyYWluIl0.
21st August 2012, 03:55 PM   |  #26  
OP Senior Member
Flag New Jersey
Thanks Meter: 276
 
580 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by akamajic

I've only read about this app, never used it myself: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...GVyeURyYWluIl0.

Do you think I would be able to test the qcell amid Hyperion and be able to tell which has better battery life??

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app
21st August 2012, 04:00 PM   |  #27  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
42 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlatjs17

Do you think I would be able to test the qcell amid Hyperion and be able to tell which has better battery life??

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

To be honest, I thought that was what you were trying to do lol. I would charge one battery to 100 %, kill it. Then do the same exact test to the 2nd battery. All of the conditions have to remain the same.

Oh, and don't forget to follow the manufacturer's instructions on charging their respective batteries for the first couple of days.
The Following User Says Thank You to akamajic For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st August 2012, 04:21 PM   |  #28  
OP Senior Member
Flag New Jersey
Thanks Meter: 276
 
580 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by theROMinator

Where did you get the 4200mah Hyperion with white back and nfc?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

The hyperion i am testing right now. It says 4000 but theyll send you a 4200 with nfc

http://www.amazon.com/Hyperion-Exten...ords=galaxy+s3

The Qcell i ordered. The qcell seems like its out of stock.

http://www.amazon.com/QCell-Extended...ords=galaxy+s3
21st August 2012, 04:27 PM   |  #29  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
42 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
May want to keep track of the charging times, too. For any curious visitors who see your thread in the future.
21st August 2012, 04:27 PM   |  #30  
OP Senior Member
Flag New Jersey
Thanks Meter: 276
 
580 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by akamajic

To be honest, I thought that was what you were trying to do lol. I would charge one battery to 100 %, kill it. Then do the same exact test to the 2nd battery. All of the conditions have to remain the same.

Oh, and don't forget to follow the manufacturer's instructions on charging their respective batteries for the first couple of days.

Thanks. Its working like a charm. I'll have the results up for both batteries by the end of the day.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
battery, battery replacement, extended battery, review
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy S III Accessories by ThreadRank