Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,819 Members 40,824 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Wall charger

Tip us?

Ignatov
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Wall charger

Hi !
Yesterday i've bought Anker 7200 mah for Samsung Galaxy S3. I'm really happy with it. After the first battery charging i've realised i need one good and secure wall charger. I've tried to charge it with friend of mine stock S3 charger (1A) but its kind of pain. It tooks about 7hours 30min to charge it from 0 -100%. So i need one good wall charger. I was thinking to buy stock S3 or S4 charger because the kernel gives me the option to choose charging current. But the stock charger costs a lot - about 10-15 GBP. Then i was thinking to buy Family Sized Anker 40W , 5-port charger which have PowerIQ technology and automatically identify each connected device and gives it the fastest charging current. The maximum for one port it 2,4A. It cost 20 GBP now. (there is some kind of discount). I won't use 5 of the ports because it will be personal. But it is almost the price of the stock one.....

Can you give me some good ideas for good chargers?

Yours,
Ignatov

Hermosa
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignatov View Post
Hi !
Yesterday i've bought Anker 7200 mah for Samsung Galaxy S3. I'm really happy with it. After the first battery charging i've realised i need one good and secure wall charger. I've tried to charge it with friend of mine stock S3 charger (1A) but its kind of pain. It tooks about 7hours 30min to charge it from 0 -100%. So i need one good wall charger. I was thinking to buy stock S3 or S4 charger because the kernel gives me the option to choose charging current. But the stock charger costs a lot - about 10-15 GBP. Then i was thinking to buy Family Sized Anker 40W , 5-port charger which have PowerIQ technology and automatically identify each connected device and gives it the fastest charging current. The maximum for one port it 2,4A. It cost 20 GBP now. (there is some kind of discount). I won't use 5 of the ports because it will be personal. But it is almost the price of the stock one.....

Can you give me some good ideas for good chargers?

Yours,
Ignatov
How about a universal charger? Maybe this would help you.