Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,823 Members 41,748 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

WORLD'S BIGGEST GALAXY S3 BATTERY- ZeroLemon 7000mAh Battery+Review & CBA Test Result

Tip us?

chrisj22
Old
Thanks Meter 72
Default Re: WORLD'S HIGHEST CAPACITY S3 BATTERY?? - ZeroLemon 6300mAh Extended Battery

Let us know how the battery works I have the hyperion one and love the typical 2-3 days battery use. I am curious to know how much thicker it is than mine is now? Or if u have any pics of your phone setup

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to chrisj22 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

benefit14snake
Old
Thanks Meter 177
Default Re: WORLD'S HIGHEST CAPACITY S3 BATTERY?? - ZeroLemon 6300mAh Extended Battery

I would also love to know if this fits under a seidio back cover. That would be pure win. I would buy one to replace my anker battery.

Sent from my T999 GS3 @ 2. 1GHZ
The Following User Says Thank You to benefit14snake For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

frypan
Old
Account currently disabled - OP
Thanks Meter 177
[QUOTE=jkhawk;36932742]
Quote:
Originally Posted by frypan View Post
Just took a shot and got and can give some brief insight between this and the hyperion i got.

This is pretty much a huge battery with an Extended TPU case that Hyperion and Qcell sell on the side for extra 6-8 bucks. The way they acheive larger capacity i'm assuming is that they take full use of the back of the phone physical dimension (in areas such as where microsd is, the battery overlaps it). That's very unique approach that I have not seen another one else has done so far. Since the case covers the battery anayways, you will not notice these throughout regualr day use.

THICKNESS
There is no back hard back plastic cover like the Hyperion one as the extended case does the job in securing the battery in place. A thing to emphasize is that the thickness is literally the same as the Hyperion battery + the extended case or even slightly thinner as there is no hard plastic cover to add the extra thickness. In fact, how they hold the battery is by using the tpu case edges to secure the battery which is quite ingenious. I tend to have problems with those hard plastic covers used by hyperion because it doesn't secure properly and dust goes into the gap. With this zerolemon battery, the problem doesn't exist since there is no such gap.

Does this battery fit in the Seidio back door?
Quote:
Originally Posted by benefit14snake View Post
I would also love to know if this fits under a seidio back cover. That would be pure win. I would buy one to replace my anker battery.

Sent from my T999 GS3 @ 2. 1GHZ
Think you can just buy one on Amazon and try. Their return policy is pretty good if it doesn't work out with the seidio back cover

FreddyFredFred
Old
Thanks Meter 65
Thanks for the reviews! I think I'll stick with my stock battery and charge my phone every day.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FreddyFredFred For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

frypan
Old
Account currently disabled - OP
Thanks Meter 177
just added review! Amazing battery compare to even the mighty hyperion

nmarietta
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Default Re: WORLD'S HIGHEST CAPACITY S3 BATTERY?? -ZeroLemon 6300mAh Extended Battery with Re

Thanks for the review. Do you have any pics of the battery on the phone?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

gazzaman2k
Old
Thanks Meter 11
yes we all want pictures of what the phone looks like with the battery on and without the back cover on and what the case looks like inside? thanks

knarfl1
Old
Thanks Meter 68
Thanks for the review. Current price is $25 so I pulled the trigger.

I'll compare vs. Anker 4400mAh battery and provide feedback.

chrisj22
Old
Thanks Meter 72
Default Re: WORLD'S HIGHEST CAPACITY S3 BATTERY?? -ZeroLemon 6300mAh Extended Battery with Re

Holy **** dude. My Hyperion only got 8 hours tops screen time with same time on one charge. Just processed my return on it and I'll be able to exchange it for this monster. So far being I don't use GPS much I should be able to hit 15 hours screen on time no problem. Did u have to do the usual fast discharge process to "calibrate" the battery? I had to 3 times when I first got my Hyperion to archive full results.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to chrisj22 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

JBTY
Old
Thanks Meter 41
Just took a long all day trip and had to limit myself bigtime so my stock batt would last, acheived 19 hrs w only 2 hrs screen time not bad for stock but really wish i had seen this before cause i was hardly able to use mine all day.

its on sale for 25$ so i bought it thanks for the reviews guys
HTC Hero / Samsung Epic 4g / Galaxy S II EPIC 4G Touch/ Samsung Galaxy S III (At&t)