Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,529 Members 40,289 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

WORLD'S BIGGEST GALAXY S3 BATTERY- ZeroLemon 7000mAh Battery+Review & CBA Test Result

Tip us?

Les_Vegas
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Default Re: WORLD'S BIGGEST GALAXY S3 BATTERY- ZeroLemon 6300mAh Battery w/Review- add CBA re

thinking about purchasing this battery I got a question though... y'all say it comes with a rubbery case is there any cases you can buy separate that would fit this battery? rubbery cases attract a lot of lint

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 (Sprint) using XDA Premium

oldpreowner
Old
Thanks Meter 83
Default Re: WORLD'S BIGGEST GALAXY S3 BATTERY- ZeroLemon 6300mAh Battery w/Review- add CBA re

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les_Vegas View Post
thinking about purchasing this battery I got a question though... y'all say it comes with a rubbery case is there any cases you can buy separate that would fit this battery? rubbery cases attract a lot of lint

It's a little flexible but feels like plastic. I haven't had any issues with lent. Don't know of any other cases for it.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

yeislak
Old
Thanks Meter 184

Definitely getting one of these.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium

gazzaman2k
Old
Thanks Meter 11
yeah the case is like a hard rubber, not soft/sticky like silicone cases

mbc663
Old
Thanks Meter 1094

DONATE TO ME

You really cannot go wrong for twenty five dollars, bottom line. Triple the battery life EASY.

hxphan
Old
Thanks Meter 24

DONATE TO ME
People should jump on them prices are raising.
Galaxy S4

Backup: Galaxy S3
The Following User Says Thank You to hxphan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Les_Vegas
Old
Thanks Meter 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldpreowner View Post
It's a little flexible but feels like plastic. I haven't had any issues with lent. Don't know of any other cases for it.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
ok thanks bro I emailed them about a white one since I have a white GS3 they said they are shipping them next week

JSNMDRS
Old
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les_Vegas View Post

No problems with lint at all. The case is soft but smooth at the same time not tacky. As far as another case for the battery I don't think that will happen mainly based on the fact this case is designed to hold the battery in not like the others that just cover a extended back battery cover... I'm super happy with it and combined with the Infamous 4.5 rom this battery is rocking. I also use a app called battery booster and I **** you not I went to sleep last night put it on sleep mode at 11pm and at 6am when I got up it was actually +4% not sure how that happened but I'm not complaining that's for sure!

otterboxfan4l
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 15

I'm sorry but this is my stock battery and I get a full day out of it

Although I jusy bought a seidio 3500 extended battery love the fact they give full year warranty

Sent From My Samsung Galaxy S3
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1361848248435.jpg
Views:	608
Size:	62.5 KB
ID:	1761350  

rlatjs17
Old
Thanks Meter 274

Hi guys, would anybody be interested in sending me a battery to test? I'm currently a college student and don't have the money to buy batteries anymore. I have a thread that's stickied titled ultimate battery list. I would pay for the shipping back. I just want to compare it to all the other extended batteries. If not I'll just save up for my own and test it for you guys. Cheers

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium