Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,614 Members 41,471 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

WORLD'S BIGGEST GALAXY S3 BATTERY- ZeroLemon 7000mAh Battery+Review & CBA Test Result

Tip us?

wato4000
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default Re: WORLD'S BIGGEST GALAXY S3 BATTERY- ZeroLemon 6300mAh Battery w/Review- add CBA re

Yep sure is zero lemon 6300 mAh.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to wato4000 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Housetek
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Got mine today, charging it for 12 hours as it says in the instructions, it came with like 1/2 battery charge. As for the fit for the case, mine fits perfectly snug. There is no gap and it doesn't feel loose or any thing. But with rubbery cases like this, it'll vary. I was really hoping it would fit nicely, b/c small things like that drive me insane.

Torell01
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Re: WORLD'S BIGGEST GALAXY S3 BATTERY- ZeroLemon 6300mAh Battery w/Review- add CBA re

I received my battery on Tuesday, charged it for 12 hours and then used it until 1%. Tons of emails, browsing, GPS, mix of hspa and lte, with tethering and I got 40hrs on battery. Amazing!

Last night I charged it for around 8-9 hours and it said 100% and the led was green. I unplugged it and immediately the battery level said 69%.

I don't have time to plug it back in as I'm travelling but is this normal? And do you think I should just run it to 1-2% again and keep cycling or try charging it again for 8 hours when I have access to a plug.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using xda app-developers app

f0xy
Old
Thanks Meter 190

DONATE TO ME

Dumb question, they ship to UK?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
Devices

HTC Wildfire - Sold July 2011
HTC Desire - Sold September 2011
HTC Desire S - Sold July 2012
Samsung Galaxy SIII GT-I9300 - PA / OMEGA / SIYAH

Please use the Thank you button if you are helped by anyone!

Follow me on Twitter - @OfficialRyanFox

oldpreowner
Old
Thanks Meter 83

I just wanted my battery to last 1 day without any worries. I actually use the phone to make calls which I included in the screen shots. Awesome battery!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

s5freak
Old
Thanks Meter 3014

Just pulled the trigger and ordered one can't wait to get it.

"Zed?Zed's dead baby."

hxphan
Old
Thanks Meter 24

DONATE TO ME

Just got the battery and just wondered doesn't the charger stop charging at 100% by default so why does zero lemon wants us to charge it for 12 hours?

Sent via Tapatalk
Galaxy S4

Backup: Galaxy S3

rlorange
Old
Thanks Meter 1873

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxphan View Post
Just got the battery and just wondered doesn't the charger stop charging at 100% by default so why does zero lemon wants us to charge it for 12 hours?

Sent via Tapatalk
It's generic statement that comes with every battery even tho it hasn't be relevant for since the very earliest li-ion technology days... ignore it. Lol!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

R3XNebular
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Ordered this baby from shipito.com so it can get to Australia.

Probably take a month to get here. Well worth the wait. Was going to buy an Anker but the Anker + case is roughly the same size.

oldpreowner
Old
Thanks Meter 83

You will not be disappointed, I had an extended battery and still had some problems making it through the day. I now don't have to worry. I went to bed last night with the battery at 70%. It is a little heavier but the case is better than the other tpu case that I received.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2