Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,866 Members 51,393 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

XO Skins Galaxy S III Screen Protector 50% Off

Tip us?

DINLONG
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Code worked for me. Just ordered full body kit. $14.03 shipped after discount, can't beat that. Let's hope I like it!

clninja
Old
Thanks Meter 251
Code works for normal checkout. It wasn't working for google checkout
Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

konman795
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Did anyone get their skin in yet? I just got mine yesterday, applied perfectly but I noticed it isn't as good looking as the one I had on my Gnex. I can see a good bit more orange peel compared to how it was...I am a little disappointed.
Nexus 5 - Rooted

mariotme
Old
Thanks Meter 370
Quote:
Originally Posted by konman795 View Post
Did anyone get their skin in yet? I just got mine yesterday, applied perfectly but I noticed it isn't as good looking as the one I had on my Gnex. I can see a good bit more orange peel compared to how it was...I am a little disappointed.
Did 24/48 hours pass after Applying it?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

konman795
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by mariotme View Post
Did 24/48 hours pass after Applying it?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
Yeah, it's been 3 days now. Considering other options now since this looks like the SGP flex.
Nexus 5 - Rooted

Wond3r
Old
Thanks Meter 177
Quote:
Originally Posted by DINLONG View Post
Code worked for me. Just ordered full body kit. $14.03 shipped after discount, can't beat that. Let's hope I like it!
Cant beat that?

The xtremeguardz come out way less

DINLONG
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wond3r View Post
Cant beat that?

The xtremeguardz come out way less
Do you have any experience with those? I was originally looking at that brand but from what I read in the other thread it seems that the general consensus is those are junk. Many people said they weren't worth it even for super cheap.

kmoore11
Old
Thanks Meter 117
I ordered my XO screen protector yesterday before I realized this thread was here. Sent them a message saying I forgot to use the coupon code and was hoping they could apply that. They just sent me a refund for half of what I paid.

Fornowagain
Old
(Last edited by Fornowagain; 29th June 2012 at 12:38 PM.)
Thanks Meter 181
A little disappointed with their service so far. I ordered three skins, only received two. Contacted them a few times via different routes over the last few days and no response.

EDIT: They eventually got back to me, said they'd ship another and include a spare. Fair enough.

Fornowagain
Old
(Last edited by Fornowagain; 29th June 2012 at 12:51 PM.)
Thanks Meter 181
Again disappointed here. Put the skins on an ipad3 and S3. Noticed odd looking marks on the surface. Left it over a day to dry out. Still hoping it goes on its own but it looks permanent to me. Hard to explain, looks like marks on the surface (not the adhesive screen side) from contact with the plastic bag they were shipped in. Large sections of frosted areas and then a few clear areas where the bag wasn't making contact. Can only be seen at an angle, not direct on. It's a damn shame, as the skins fit brilliantly. Especially the S3, cut outs are perfect and the screen is nice and smooth to the touch. Easily the best wet material I've tried.