5,600,429 Members 32,916 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Zerolemon 7000mAh battery Pulled from market??

Tip us?
 
Zizza
Old
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 88
Join Date: Dec 2013
Default Zerolemon 7000mAh battery Pulled from market??

Many users have been inquiring about the disappearance of the ZL 7000mAh battery for the i9300 from various markets (amazon/ ebay e.t.c)
anyone who is interested in purchasing such a product or just curious about whether it will become available in the near future are welcome to post names & requests in here... I will try to have an update for you by today's end
The Following User Says Thank You to Zizza For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
shilton.charles
Old
#2  
Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 55
Join Date: Sep 2010
Default Interested!

Interested please inbox me if u can source one for me greatly appreciated
 
Zizza
Old
#3  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 88
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by shilton.charles View Post
Interested please inbox me if u can source one for me greatly appreciated
no promises about sourcing new batteries as yet
however you are welcome to send me a pm and i will reply as soon as updates are received
 
sandep
Old
#4  
sandep's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 7
Join Date: Jan 2011
I'm also interested and was looking to buy one during the holiday season.
 
duce415
Old
#5  
duce415's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 171
Posts: 750
Join Date: May 2011
You can always go to their website. It has the same battery at the same price.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
 
compro01
Old
#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 56
Posts: 226
Join Date: Jun 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by duce415 View Post
You can always go to their website. It has the same battery at the same price.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
Their site just sends you to Amazon to actually purchase it.
My Devices:
Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE (i747)- Rooted, stock firmware, safely ensconced in my Lifeproof Fre
HTC Incredible S - S-off (rev hboot) - returned to stock ROM and handed down.
HTC Wildfire S - BL unlocked, unbranded, gathering dust.
Archos 32 - SDE flashed, rooted, gathering dust.
eVGA Tegra Note - stock
The Following User Says Thank You to compro01 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
ppgregory
Old
#7  
Member
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 64
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yozzo1 View Post
Many users have been inquiring about the disappearance of the ZL 7000mAh battery for the i9300 from various markets (amazon/ ebay e.t.c)
anyone who is interested in purchasing such a product or just curious about whether it will become available in the near future are welcome to post names & requests in here... I will try to have an update for you by today's end :

Still on Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00AKZ...9156770&sr=8-1

Sent from my SGH-T999 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
trigsu
Old
#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Dec 2013
Still on Ebay, ordered mine just after christmas:

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Intelligently Place Contacts on Your Home Screen with CallWho Widget

There are plenty of ways to get your contacts to show up on your … more

Control TWRP from within Android with TWRP Coordinator

You may recall that back when TWRP2 introduced a couple of years ago, it brought with … more

Keep Track of Everything Your Device Does with Event Logger

Regardless of their OS choice, computing power users generally share one common … more

A More Competitive Spin on the Addictive 2048 Puzzle

You may recall that a few weeks ago, we talked about a rather interesting take on … more