5,603,591 Members 35,781 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

ZooGue Review - full yet Slim Case for S3 (new pics Jan30)

Tip us?

grillheadxl
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSCinSK View Post
Here's a pic of the grey on a Pebble Blue S3. Pic was taken in a bright sun-filled room. In regular light, the grey cover is a bit darker than it appears in the pic. In my opinion, the grey has a slight tinge of blue in it, so it complements the Pebble Blue very well (but will also look nice on a white handset as well).
Bam! That's what I'm wanting with my Pebble Blue, is the darker color. Sweet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatDad View Post
Yoobao Cases and extended battery review

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=ejLR1Z-tV-M
www.kevikev.com 10% off coupon code 10offxda or flossy
Ummm.... way, WAY off topic?

dennis_cu
Old
Thanks Meter 2
which would you guys think is better for the titanium gray s3, the black or the grey one?

stedj
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Default Re: ZooGue Review - full yet Slim Case for S3 (new pics Jan30)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennis_cu View Post
which would you guys think is better for the titanium gray s3, the black or the grey one?
I have the titanium and I was gonna go for grey until I spotted the shipping cost!!

Sent from my GT-I9305

dennis_cu
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by stedj View Post
I have the titanium and I was gonna go for grey until I spotted the shipping cost!!

Sent from my GT-I9305
went for the gray one...also purchased zagg because of the 50% off promo...hopefully it goes along with the zoogue case well...

themadproducer
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1121
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSCinSK View Post
You should note that the grey cover is definitely NOT as light as it appears in the OP's first post. If you wind up ordering it, expect to see a darker shade of grey.
Just to clarify, the OP is a BLACK model and on my S3's screen viewing this thread, it's very close to the real shade. But it looks Charcoal gray if I physically look at it next to my UAG or Nillkin case.
Samsung Galaxy S3 I747m - 2gb Ram/LTE, Stock Rom Rogers LH1, ICS rooted CWM 6.12 (as of February 10 2013)

galexandr
Old
Thanks Meter 21

DONATE TO ME
Got mine today, will post pictures later.

Just a few quick observations:

1. if you have a screen protector that goes almost to the edge, you will be annoyed by case pushing the screen protector up near the VOLUME rocker.

2. When you look at the phone from the bird's eye view, where the volume rocker is, it seems as though volume buttons are pushing the case out, but it isnt a big deal at all.

I currently have a "Acase Samsung Galaxy S3 Screen Protector" and the ZooGue case, and no issues whatsoever.

I do want to add, the texture and look&feel of the phone is amazing, well worth the $7

TeH PLAYA
Old
Thanks Meter 21
i have this case in black and it is a very good tpu case slim and adds grip to the phone, esp. on the sides. volume and power buttons are easy to press, and the cut outs are perfect. i recommend this case.
-Tim
GS4 & N7 2013
Past: GS3, N7, Droid RAZR, DInc AMOLED, BB 9550, 9530
Other toys: '99 Honda Civic Si EM1, Milano Red, Volk TE37's, Jackson Supercharged; '04 Honda CBR 600RR

grillheadxl
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Well, I got my gray one in today and have used it all day. I like the feel, grip, and all the physical things about it. It's a great case! The color though...meh. Not really digging it on my Pebble Blue. Think I'll return it and get either the blue or green one.

grillheadxl
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Does anybody have any pics of the green one? I'm wondering how far off the color is from the website pic....

themadproducer
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1121
Default Re: ZooGue Review - full yet Slim Case for S3 (new pics Jan30)

Quote:
Originally Posted by grillheadxl View Post
Does anybody have any pics of the green one? I'm wondering how far off the color is from the website pic....
Based on the texture of my black case, I would guess the green...or for that matter, the bright colored versions, are not likely as candy vivid as the pictures make them seem. It's a very matte or non smooth finish. No finger prints and no shine or sheen.
Samsung Galaxy S3 I747m - 2gb Ram/LTE, Stock Rom Rogers LH1, ICS rooted CWM 6.12 (as of February 10 2013)