Ported and compiled by Hbohd and P$T
Note: These kernels is only for CM10.2/OMNI/CM11.0 based roms!!! Do not install it on any other roms!!!
You will just get a boot loop!!!
When I saw Boeffla kernel my first thought was "why it hasn't got aosp variant?". And now, dreams come true! Updates will be made as soon as Andi will push them to github.
Here is original thread of i9300 boeffla cm, omni kernel - CLICK
Kernel is compiled using Linaro 4.9.1 (FROM HERE) with some required changes for our i9305:
- No FM radio
- No CMA_DMA
- No flash and load script in Boeffla App
- New 'Hbohd preset' which is just mine everyday use settings.
- New 'Hbohd' equalizer preset - just my favorite.
Apart from that, everything is same as in i9300 version.
To fully use Boeffla Kernel, download please Boeffla-Config app V2 from Google Play (LINK) or from androidpit.
Please for any questions problems or anything else ask here and not on I9300 thread.
- P$T (for helping hand with compiling and endless patience and time)
- Ausdim (basing on his work and he always gives helping hand)
- Yank (his endless patience and knowledge to help with any issue)
- AndiP (for kernel base and another kind help)
*** As always - Flash on our own risk! ***
Make sure you flash the correct version depending on your firmware version!
I can and will not take any responsibility for bricked phones or lost data.
It is generally recommended to run a complete Nandroid backup in CWM recovery and safely store your personal data before you flash a new kernel.
Here it is, github link! - CLICK
2.2 STABLE linaro 4.8.3 CM11 | OMNI
Newest version info: 2.4-beta7 CM11 | OMNI