No registration required

[Kernel][24/04] Perseus

OP AndreiLux

13th October 2012, 12:52 AM   |  #21  
Thanks Meter: 18

126 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by btemtd

Exactly what I thought when I had the i9300t everything worked exactly like the i9300 I was able to intexchange modem roms kernel etc.... now we have users with i9305t which flashed i9305 Rom and kernel with no problem at all. I dont see why it wouldn't work.

And the hardware is actually the same I am pretty sure of it.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 09:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 AM ----------

Now you can modify and enhance your cpu and gpu and other tweaks best of to know what u are doin before playing.

SO THERE YOU HAVE IT WORKING ON I9305T AND I9305 JUST LIKE I THOUGHT

Sent from my GT-I9305 using xda app-developers app

I cant seem to find anywhere to changed those settings, they are certainly not where they were on my SG2 custom roms.
13th October 2012, 01:00 AM   |  #22  
Thanks Meter: 1,000

2,051 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by singlecell83

I cant seem to find anywhere to changed those settings, they are certainly not where they were on my SG2 custom roms.

LOL yes i know you need 3rd party software to do this now. I think Andreilux soon is going to make an application that goes with his kernel that will be able to do the tweaks that his kernel allows, for instance setcpu will allow you to overclock CPU i havent tested Stweaks yet but that allows GPU and cpu tweaks and much more, the reason custom roms have it is they pre-install it with the rom
Last edited by btemtd; 13th October 2012 at 01:12 AM.
13th October 2012, 01:15 AM   |  #23  

126 posts
Oohh ok. Thanks.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using xda premium
13th October 2012, 04:09 AM   |  #24  
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 88

1,052 posts
More
Audio
I'm pretty interested in the audio tweaks:
Quote:

Gökhan Moral's port of Voodoo Sound implemented. Currently no configuration interface is available, so if you wish to play with the settings, refer to the sysfs interfaces in /sys/class/misc/scoobydoo_sound/ . If you wish to change the device name, you must do echo 0 > /sys/class/misc/scoobydoo_sound_control/enable , followed by an echo output to the same file with the target device driver name. You can use this to change the device path to /sys/class/misc/voodoo_sound/ and sub-sequentially make a certain configuration application work. Please do not ask me for support on the latter. You can disable the sound modifications completely by the same method, by of course not re-enabling it afterwards.

Is there a guide as to how to configure it?
Really hoping the audio would improve on this device.
Thanks for the kernel!!
13th October 2012, 05:17 AM   |  #25  
Flag Adelaide

93 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by singlecell83

You think telstra had their own version developed? I dont think so. I installed the optus rom on my telstra phone and it worked flawless. Unless there is something very minor....
Edit: Now installed on my 9305T. Never used a custom kernal without having a whole new rom also. So not sure what its actually meant to be doing....

Confirmed working on 9305T
13th October 2012, 05:40 AM   |  #26  
Flag Hobart, Tasmania
Thanks Meter: 24

91 posts
Donate to Me
More
Works on Telstra GT-I9305T LTE
13th October 2012, 06:16 AM   |  #27  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Edit.

Scratch that, I just had a brain failure moment, should've got more sleep last night. The differences would probably be in regards to 3G frequencies. Lte hardware would be the same. I see no reason why the kernel wouldnt work exactly the same as standard I9305.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using xda app-developers app
Last edited by cyborg24; 13th October 2012 at 06:24 AM.
13th October 2012, 06:25 AM   |  #28  
Flag Hobart, Tasmania

91 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyborg24

Edit.

Scratch that, I just had a brain failure moment, should've got more sleep last night. The differences would probably be in regards to 3G frequencies. Lte hardware would be the same. I see no reason why the kernel wouldnt work exactly the same as standard I9305.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using xda app-developers app

In hobart im getting 8MB/s by 2.2MB/s

I'' go for a drive into Hobart and do some tests now on the Kernel and report back
as 4g dont reach me atm
but i dont know what i should be expecting
Last edited by narcarsiss; 13th October 2012 at 06:28 AM.
13th October 2012, 07:08 AM   |  #29  
Flag Adelaide

93 posts
It _IS_ interesting that http://opensource.samsung.com/recept...archValue=9305 has different source code for the 9305 and 9305T - downloading both now to see what's different.
13th October 2012, 07:33 AM   |  #30  
Flag Hobart, Tasmania

91 posts
Donate to Me
More
Cloud Search
Do we have access to the original radio/kernel?

I don't have any DATA on my phone with this one. but i do have reception. just no web O.o

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread