JKay Deluxe Framework for Samsung Galaxy S34G (I9305)
PLEASE HIT THE THANKS BUTTON IF YOU LIKE MY WORK
THIS WILL NOT BE PORTED TO 4.3, IT IS FOR 4.1.x ONLY
Original S3 Thread can be found HERE
F.A.Q. for JKay Deluxe can be found HERE
PLEASE NOTE: NO SUPPORT FOR I9305 IS GIVEN IN THE ORIGINAL THREAD
Screenshots can be found in the first post of the original thread.
** JKAY I9305 FILE REPOSITORY HERE **DOWNLOADS
The Full version of the Deluxe Settings app is now included, as it has been removed from the Play Store.
Here is the Deluxe Settings App seperately if you already have the framework. -- DOWNLOAD --
Working on the following Firmware:
XXELK4, XXELKC, XXBLL3, XXBLL5, XXBMA3, XXBMA5, XXBMA6, XXBMB4, XXBMB5, UBBMC1
XXBMC1, ZHBMC1, XXBMD1, XXBMD4, XXBMD5, XXBME1, XXBME3, XXBMF1 / XXBMG3, XXBMI3 / ZHBMI4 / XXBMJ1 / XXBMR8.
(If you have problems installing this, use the Restore file before installing the Framework)
AOSP Theme for JKay v14.93.x
S4 Theme for JKay v14.93.x
The Restore files will restore both deodexed and odexed Firmwares.
This is a direct port from the I9300 to the I9305 of the famous JKay Deluxew Framework.RELEASE NOTES
What I have done is decompiled the jkay+untouched files, compared to find differences, then compiled into the latest I9305 Firmware.
You will require the following:REQUIREMENTS / INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS
- I9305 with a compatible 4.1.1 / 4.1.2 Firmware, and ClockWorkMod Recovery to flash the .zip file.
How to install the JKay Framework:
- Download the corresponding JKay Deluxe for your desired ROM (Odexed or Deodexed) and any other addons.
- Copy them to your phone.
- Boot into recovery.
- Flash JKay Deluxe
- Flash Addons
- Reboot... Done.
Some people have encountered problems upgrading to newer versions, or installing the Deluxe Settings app. If this happens to you, do this in order to get it all working again:
- Uninstall JKay Deluxe Settings App
- Reinstall JKay Framework (the files from here)
- Reinstall JKay Deluxe Settings App located at the root of the SD Card
- _JKay_ for permission to do this.THANKS TO
- talexop for help and advice.
- txr33 for help and advice.
- smaberg for help and advice.
- ausdim for help and advice.
SCREENSHOTSScreenshots from JKay Deluxe framework:
32 fully customizable Quick setting buttons and 12 quick launch buttons in landscape mode.
Fully customizable Quick setting buttons in portrait mode.
Notifications only view.. possible if it is configured to use dual notification bar swype down.
I have added a shortcut to Running services to the Recent apps panel
Fully customizable Phone options dialog (notice the added day of the week in the status bar).
When roaming and show ASU level or when using AOSP layout, the roaming icon is a small dark triangle in the signal icon
Choose between 6 lock screens:
1) The Original Samsung Circle lock screen (without weather logo)
2) The Original Rotary lock screen.
3) The Original Sliding Tab lock screen.
4) The Original Jelly Bean lock screen.
5) The fully customizable JKay Tab Deluxe lock screen.
6) The fully customizable JKay ICS Deluxe lock screen.. with support for notifications from any app!
But also the pincode lock screen has been modified:
Notice the missing OK button and that the 'no status bar' option has been selected in Deluxe Settings!
Images from JKay S3 AOSP statusbar theme:
Status bar text, connection icons and battery are colored AOSP blue color.
Notification quick setting toggles are also colored AOSP blue color.
Note that you can also change the 'Recent apps list' button to the 'Clear All notifications' button.
All the types of connection icons and batteries are colored AOSP blue.
Screenshots from white theme:
Notice the non-transparent notification icons on the transparent status bar.
Notice the transparent status bar and the ripple/ink lock screen.
Screenshots from the White AOSP theme:
Notice the new Battery icon and the 5 bars on the signal icons.
A gradient background for toggles is also part of the White AOSP theme