Post Reply

[MODEM][JB 4.3][2014-06-23] I9305/I9305T/I9305N CWM Flashables

8th July 2014, 11:19 AM   |  #21  
thra1982's Avatar
Member
Flag Svendborg
Thanks Meter: 3
 
46 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaHo_66

here is the latest flashable mother of all modems NEUEML2 from the latest NE4 firmware Attachment 2839867 extracted by thanks to @kenar2

So I guess that this is better than the XXUENE2 modem? 😋

Sendt fra min GT-I9305 med Tapatalk
8th July 2014, 02:22 PM   |  #22  
MaHo_66's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Utrecht
Thanks Meter: 488
 
839 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thra1982

So I guess that this is better than the XXUENE2 modem? 😋

Sendt fra min GT-I9305 med Tapatalk

i dont know how much better a modem could be...at least its the latest one. rather than if its better or not, i think the question is how much better will it work for you or others, cause it differs from region to region i guess
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MaHo_66 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th July 2014, 03:32 PM   |  #23  
djb77's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag NSW
Thanks Meter: 1,550
 
1,547 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaHo_66

here is the latest flashable mother of all modems NEUEML2 from the latest NE4 firmware Attachment 2839867 extracted by thanks to @kenar2

I thought NE2 came with NE4, unless its a different version, the only NE4 I see is with the region H3G, and that's where I grabbed the NE2 modem. Is there a link to the ROM where it came from?
8th July 2014, 05:59 PM   |  #24  
kenar2's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Czech Republic
Thanks Meter: 569
 
439 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djb77

I thought NE2 came with NE4, unless its a different version, the only NE4 I see is with the region H3G, and that's where I grabbed the NE2 modem. Is there a link to the ROM where it came from?

I grabbed it also from NE4, is the last firmware for us on samfirmware.com .
If is somehow useful here is link for modems from all our previous roms http://sourceforge.net/projects/amch.../files/Modems/
Last edited by kenar2; 8th July 2014 at 08:10 PM. Reason: Added http
8th July 2014, 08:06 PM   |  #25  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 35
 
332 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaHo_66

here is the latest flashable mother of all modems NEUEML2 from the latest NE4 firmware Attachment 2839867 extracted by thanks to @kenar2

This isn't a flashable modem. Its less than 1mb!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using XDA Free mobile app
8th July 2014, 09:40 PM   |  #26  
MaHo_66's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Utrecht
Thanks Meter: 488
 
839 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bob dylan

This isn't a flashable modem. Its less than 1mb!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using XDA Free mobile app


that cant be, cause when i click it to download it shows 19.5 mb, so i dont know how you come up with 1 mb??
8th July 2014, 10:31 PM   |  #27  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 35
 
332 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaHo_66

that cant be, cause when i click it to download it shows 19.5 mb, so i dont know how you come up with 1 mb??

Its 16k. Download it. Its 16k.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using XDA Free mobile app
8th July 2014, 10:52 PM   |  #28  
MaHo_66's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Utrecht
Thanks Meter: 488
 
839 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bob dylan

Its 16k. Download it. Its 16k.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using XDA Free mobile app

downloaded still 19.5 mb, anyone can confirm the download fine or not?
8th July 2014, 11:08 PM   |  #29  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 35
 
332 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaHo_66

downloaded still 19.5 mb, anyone can confirm the download fine or not?

Correction. It was my work internet connection. Seems OK now. Apologies!!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using XDA Free mobile app
Last edited by bob dylan; 8th July 2014 at 11:12 PM.

The Following User Says Thank You to bob dylan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy S III I9305 (4G LTE + 2GB RAM) Android Development by ThreadRank