5,604,764 Members 31,699 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[MODS] I9305 Mods (JKAY 14.95,Phone,System) RECOMPILED NOT JUST SCRIPT CHANGES)

Tip us?

talexop
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 728
Quote:
Originally Posted by djb77 View Post
I tested the Deodexed SecPhone MA3 version on MA6, works fine
Goog to know ... Most of the latest firmwares are identical so I believe there are no many changes especially to secphone.

Thanks for reporting

talexop Kernel :Android Apps:

talexop
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 728
Quote:
Originally Posted by jorsolano View Post
Hi talexop,

thanks for your answer. I am on XXBLL5 which is the last one unbranded for Germany. I can test it, of course.

Thanks.
Have you tried this guide?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1879128

As I read for reodexing you need to run the specific odex rom on your device. I think you can use my modded files and the guide to make the odex files. If then you want you can send them to me to make you a flashable zip file.
Please try this first because I do not have odex rom LL5 and I currently use MA3... If you do not understand anything I can help you or you can find help at the forum there.

The Following User Says Thank You to talexop For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

talexop
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 728
Lets try this.... send me the odexed files you have from your device and I will try to see if I make the odex files to mine and just change the odex signature to yours if it works...

I need the following files:
/system/app
SecSettings.apk
SecSettings.odex
SystemUI.apk
SystemUI.odex

/system/framework
android.policy.apk
android.policy.odex
ext.apk
ext.odex

The Following User Says Thank You to talexop For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jorsolano
Old
(Last edited by jorsolano; 29th January 2013 at 06:31 PM.) Reason: attachment added
Thanks Meter 25
Default AW: [MODS] I9305 Various Mods for I9305 Recompiled properly NOT JUST SCRIPT CHANGE

Quote:
Originally Posted by talexop View Post
Lets try this.... send me the odexed files you have from your device and I will try to see if I make the odex files to mine and just change the odex signature to yours if it works...

I need the following files:
/system/app
SecSettings.apk
SecSettings.odex
SystemUI.apk
SystemUI.odex

/system/framework
android.policy.apk
android.policy.odex
ext.apk
ext.odex
Thanks talexop,

Once I get to my laptop, I will send them to you.

Edit: Here are the files:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/58556481/Files.zip

Thanks again.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using xda premium

talexop
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 728
Talking NEW Phone mod version

New version for Phone mod with latest changes!!

MA3 deodex **fixed 15/2 version -disable record button works -Store name or number for filename

You can find it on the first post!

I have tested it with MA6, MA4 and of course MA3 and everything works fine!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to talexop For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

talexop
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 728
New UPDATE!!! for MB5

I have compiled the changes of JKAY 14.92.9. As I have compared the files I see that the differences are only at the secsettings file. Which by the way differs a lot from the Jkay version!!

And I have compiled the mythtrandyr mod for secPhone for MB5.. This new update brings new features like bluetooth headset record!! I have not tested it yet...

You can find the downloads on the first page.

Waiting for your feedback!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to talexop For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Coveman
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Can I ask what the purpose of this secphone mod/app is, I'm pretty sure my phone has a option to record calls?

talexop
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 728
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coveman View Post
Can I ask what the purpose of this secphone mod/app is, I'm pretty sure my phone has a option to record calls?
Using this mod you have option to select if you want to record all the calls the incoming the outgoing or just use the manual button. Additionally you can select if you want increasing ring or not,You can select how many secs you want after hanging up the call for the call display to show up etc. In the latest update it has also bluetooth headset recording capability... But I have not tested it yet...

Basically it gives you more option to choose from and make the phone like you want it. You can see more about this mod to the following url.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2091959

Also you can see screen shoots in the first post

talexop
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 728
Updated Jkay version MB5..

talexop
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 728
Updated Jkay to version 14.93 for MB5!!!

Even Jkay has not yet released MB5 version.... You are free to test it! Gsm toggle works great!!

Please if you use my mod add gredits to me nay to this forum!
Thanks