Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,147 Members 48,646 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][4.4.2][UNOFFICIAL] AOSPA - PARANOIDANDROID 4.2 beta 1 [i9305]

Tip us?
 
aaz03
Old
#31  
aaz03's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 64
Join Date: Nov 2013
maho , is it you that ported the rom? If yes , i'd like advices because i'd like to port it to our device from the N4 mako
 
MaHo_66
Old
#32  
MaHo_66's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 398
Posts: 753
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Utrecht
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaz03 View Post
maho , is it you that ported the rom? If yes , i'd like advices because i'd like to port it to our device from the N4 mako
No man, i wish i could port roms.. i would port anything that comes in my path just kidding
the dev of this rom is gokussjx, but he has stopped the development of PA rom for i9305 i guess, since there are no updates for a long time now.
Rom: S5 Elite Lite (4.4.2 TW KK)
Modem: XXUEMK1
Recovery: Philz touch 6.48.4


 


- ODIN guide - Recovery's for Samsung smartphones/Recovery's for S3 I9305

Show your appreciation and hit the button if anyone or I helped you out in any way !!
 
gaspariperez
Old
#33  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 80
Posts: 959
Join Date: Jan 2012
There's literally every important rom available for this device, except PA. I hope some dev can take over this...
 
limnaln
Old
#34  
limnaln's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 180
Posts: 539
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Plovdiv
I have good news guys, by the end of the month i'm buying S3 LTE and I will revive this ROM

#StayParanoid
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to limnaln For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
ussl
Old
#35  
Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 58
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by limnaln View Post
I have good news guys, by the end of the month i'm buying S3 LTE and I will revive this ROM
this rom is very old
and without hybrid properties, i thing that without halo popup too
 
limnaln
Old
#36  
limnaln's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 180
Posts: 539
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Plovdiv
Quote:
Originally Posted by ussl View Post
this rom is very old
and without hybrid properties, i thing that without halo popup too
Lol mate, they made similar features:
Hover (replaces Halo)
Dynamic status bar (replaces hybrid)

#StayParanoid
The Following User Says Thank You to limnaln For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
insid3r
Old
#37  
Member
Thanks Meter 13
Posts: 88
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Porto
Quote:
Originally Posted by limnaln View Post
Lol mate, they made similar features:
Hover (replaces Halo)
Dynamic status bar (replaces hybrid)
@limnaln
I'm looking forward to test your work. (I know I shouldn't ask but...) Any ETA?
 
gaspariperez
Old
#38  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 80
Posts: 959
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by limnaln View Post
I have good news guys, by the end of the month i'm buying S3 LTE and I will revive this ROM
Awesome! Make sure you use the samsung camera hal drivers used in Liquidsmooth, those + the camera fix that been around pretty much fix all my camera problems and provide the best camera quality.
Thanks a lot!
 
limnaln
Old
#39  
limnaln's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 180
Posts: 539
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Plovdiv
Thumbs up Hope :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by insid3r View Post
@limnaln
I'm looking forward to test your work. (I know I shouldn't ask but...) Any ETA?
I'm buying the phone the end of the next week, so.. some time after that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaspariperez View Post
Awesome! Make sure you use the samsung camera hal drivers used in Liquidsmooth, those + the camera fix that been around pretty much fix all my camera problems and provide the best camera quality.
Thanks a lot!
I will be helped by a skilled dev and i'll ask for these stuff, 'cause i don't know how to add them.
P.S if a tutorial exist somewhere please send it to me

#StayParanoid

The Following User Says Thank You to limnaln For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes