Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,734,036 Members 51,872 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][DEV][CM 10.1][ALPHA] Cyanogenmod 10.1 userbuild

Tip us?

larryTheCow
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 134
BUALI6

Sent from my GT-I9305 using xda app-developers app

sebbe312
Old
Thanks Meter 87
I'll try that one, but I've encountered another problem now! Superuser doesn't grant me root rights... So I can't use any root apps!

“Three swedish switched witches watch three swiss swatch watches switches. Which swedish switched witch watch which swiss swatch watch witch?”

singlecell83
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Hey can you make it be able to install on a 9305T and Ill give it a go. Tried before and it fails install.

larryTheCow
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 134
I nearly forgot about that. Used adb the whole time....
Did not find a fix for that.

sebbe312
Old
Thanks Meter 87
I hate being such a nagging bitch, bit it still doesn't work after changing modem, som settings and features are missing and when I go to recovery mode and -> install zip from SD card -> everything is renamed to /0, /a0 and such

“Three swedish switched witches watch three swiss swatch watches switches. Which swedish switched witch watch which swiss swatch watch witch?”

larryTheCow
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by singlecell83 View Post
Hey can you make it be able to install on a 9305T and Ill give it a go. Tried before and it fails install.
I don't have a 9395t to test so i can't promisse anything

sebbe312
Old
Thanks Meter 87
Anyways, going to sleep now. Will be happy to help you with whatever you want except coding

larryTheCow
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by sebbe312 View Post
I hate being such a nagging bitch, bit it still doesn't work after changing modem, som settings and features are missing and when I go to recovery mode and -> install zip from SD card -> everything is renamed to /0, /a0 and such

The rename on the internal SD card happens because of the update to Android 4.2 and the multi user feature which is disabled on phones...

sebbe312
Old
Thanks Meter 87
Aha!

---------- Post added at 03:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 AM ----------

Wow strange, just got a little text bar saying "Your SIM card doesn't allow connecting to this type of connection", that's not the correct translation, bit I hope you understand. I got the same modem as you do, but don't get PIN or anything else like that. :/

larryTheCow
Old
(Last edited by larryTheCow; 6th January 2013 at 02:59 AM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 134
Got about 15 0/0/0/0... on my sdcard from testing

About your mobile radio, i've got no Idea at the moment why it doesn't work at your phone, on mine it works (GT-I9305 from vodafone germany)

I'll go to sleep for today, maybe i'll take a look at the rom and continue development tomorow evening...

Quote:
Wow strange, just got a little text bar saying "Your SIM card doesn't allow connecting to this type of connection", that's not the correct translation, bit I hope you understand. I got the same modem as you do, but don't get PIN or anything else like that.
Try reinstalling your old modem and replacing /system/lib/libril.so /system/lib/libril-qc-qmi-1.so and /system/lib/lib-qcril-hook-oem.so with the ones of a working rom.

(when phone is running recovery
adb shell
mount /system
exit

adb push libril.so /system/lib/libril.so ...