5,594,221 Members 43,446 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][DEV][CM 10.1][ALPHA] Cyanogenmod 10.1 userbuild

Tip us?
 
bleepsake
Old
#351  
bleepsake's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 117
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: London

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starwalker View Post
I'm absolutely impressed, how fast the development of this rom is proceeding!

The actual built seems pretty good. It's really smooth and fast and everything except the above mentioned two bugs, is working. Themes and my apps running without problems.

It would be absolutely great, if the two audio bugs (video recording and voice recorder) will be sorted out in the future, then this rom will be perfect .

Thanks a lot for your hard work and the time, you are spending in the development of this rom!

Best regards

Lars

Sent from my Mobile from some place in the world!
+1 couldn't have said it any better.
Android Newbie. iOS Refugee.

Samsung Galaxy S3 I9305 4.2.2
Rom- CM10.1 - 20130305 - Unofficial 4.2.2
Kernel - 3.0.31 -CM-gcea4b18 codeworkx@cyanogenmod #1
Build - based on JZO54K.I9305XXBLL5
SD Card - Sandisk 64GB Class 10
Recovery - CWM v5.5.0.4
Battery - Anker 4400Mah "The Hulk Battery"


Testing - Cyanogenmod 10.1 for i9305

Click here for my YouTube Channel
 
quail
Old
#352  
quail's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 108
Posts: 264
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: SA
Info 2 impressions

My impressions of the ROM thus far:

I have my CM 10.1 install setup for basically daily use with all apps etc that I use. The phone has now been on battery for 24hrs and has use 48% of the battery, but in this time the phone has flawlessly been sms'ing, phonecalls, xda app, irc, G+, calendar, surfing web etc, no FC's on which ever app I have tried to use.

I am using few build.prop tweaks that you can find couple pages back.

Overall besides the bugs with audio within recorder/video the app is rather smooth, responsive and I will be using it for daily use from now on.

Attached is a screenshot of battery graph too
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-02-14-09-24-35.jpg
Views:	288
Size:	16.9 KB
ID:	1727747  
Samsung Galaxy S3 I9305T
Baseband: I9305TDVBME1
Rom: OMNI
Recovery: TWRP 2.6.3.0



It's never expected, but if you like my work, please consider a donation.
 
mabmed
Old
#353  
mabmed's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 60
Posts: 464
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Mohammedia/Casablanca
Any new build?
Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505 Lte
Rom: KK: 4.4.2
Recovery: TWRP
 
DJSean00
Old
#354  
Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 31
Join Date: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by bleepsake View Post
+1 couldn't have said it any better.
Agreed

Besides those 2 bugs it's awesome

Cheers
Sean.
 
Starwalker
Old
#355  
Starwalker's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 107
Posts: 603
Join Date: Aug 2006
Default AW: [ROM][DEV][CM 10.1][ALPHA] Cyanogenmod 10.1 userbuild

Found another small bug:

If I start the camera from the lock screen by swiping to the left, the first time the camera app is starting. But only once. The second attempt leads into a black screen and the camera app is not accessible any longer. I have to reboot the device.

Good night from Germany

Lars

Sent from my Mobile from some place in the world!
LG Optimus G
 
Cowboy88
Old
#356  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 164
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Hong Kong
Quote:
Originally Posted by quail View Post
My impressions of the ROM thus far:

I have my CM 10.1 install setup for basically daily use with all apps etc that I use. The phone has now been on battery for 24hrs and has use 48% of the battery, but in this time the phone has flawlessly been sms'ing, phonecalls, xda app, irc, G+, calendar, surfing web etc, no FC's on which ever app I have tried to use.

I am using few build.prop tweaks that you can find couple pages back.

Overall besides the bugs with audio within recorder/video the app is rather smooth, responsive and I will be using it for daily use from now on.

Attached is a screenshot of battery graph too
Except the two bugs as mentioned, I would add one more for "4G connection" of which should be
the most important feature for I9305. I would use this rom only 4G can be connected.
Anyway, thanks for guys working hard during these few weeks.
 
WestAussie
Old
#357  
Member
Thanks Meter 47
Posts: 80
Join Date: Nov 2012
Default Re: [ROM][DEV][CM 10.1][ALPHA] Cyanogenmod 10.1 userbuild

I don't about you, but I got a LTE signal just fine when I was in Perth CBD. So not sure what the deal is...

Sent from my GT-I9305 using xda app-developers app
 
Cowboy88
Old
#358  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 164
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Hong Kong
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy88 View Post
Except the two bugs as mentioned, I would add one more for "4G connection" of which should be
the most important feature for I9305. I would use this rom only 4G can be connected.
Anyway, thanks for guys working hard during these few weeks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestAussie View Post
I don't about you, but I got a LTE signal just fine when I was in Perth CBD. So not sure what the deal is...

Sent from my GT-I9305 using xda app-developers app
Would any other colleague have connected 4G network under this new CM10 rom?
 
Magik_Breezy
Old
#359  
Magik_Breezy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 45
Posts: 200
Join Date: Oct 2012
Default Re: [ROM][DEV][CM 10.1][ALPHA] Cyanogenmod 10.1 userbuild

Every night without fail.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using xda premium
Samsung Galaxy S III 4G Int (I9305T)
ROM: CM 10.2 Nightly
 
kazuni
Old
#360  
kazuni's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 212
Posts: 656
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy88 View Post
Would any other colleague have connected 4G network under this new CM10 rom?
Yep, my connection is stable for 4G (1800/2600)
HTC One
Xpera Z + SanDisk 64GB
Astell and Kern / Rainbow Audio RAWK100 + 2xSanDisk 64GB
SGS3 LTE /w kzn v1.0 ROM + SanDisk 64GB
SGS3 /w Omega v27.2 ROM + SanDisk 64GB
Previous Devices:
HTC: Rezound, Desire Z, HD2, Hero, Dream, Touch, Atom, Tytn II, 838 Pro
Samsung: P6800,P7500,N7000,I9250,SHV-E160S,I9200,I9100,I9000,F388
Sony: Arc, X10, XPS
Apple: 2,3G,3GS,4,4S,iPad2,iPad3,iPadMini
Mods for I9305 > Chinese IME - 15 Button toggle Mod - Note 2 Gallery + Camera Mod - Extended Power Menu

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes