View Poll Results: What would you prefer? AROMA-Based or config.txt installation
AROMA Installation 130 92.86%
config.txt Installation 10 7.14%
Voters: 140. You may not vote on this poll

Post Reply

[ROM][I9305][2014-08-16] **THE GALAXY PROJECT ** [JB 4.3 XXUENE4-v18.12

OP djb77

14th February 2013, 11:50 AM   |  #41  
Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
92 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
May i know crt effect work perfect on stock kernel or only when wi-fi on,thnaks!
14th February 2013, 06:43 PM   |  #42  
djb77's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag NSW
Thanks Meter: 1,612
 
1,602 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by strongyin1977

May i know crt effect work perfect on stock kernel or only when wi-fi on,thnaks!

Well I use the stock kernel with it all the time, and WiFi 90% of the time its in use. Works perfect here.
16th February 2013, 04:13 PM   |  #43  
Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
92 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
thanks for your reply!
16th February 2013, 08:01 PM   |  #44  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 81
 
969 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
any screenshots?
16th February 2013, 09:26 PM   |  #45  
djb77's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag NSW
Thanks Meter: 1,612
 
1,602 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GasparIPerez

any screenshots?

It pretty much looks like your stock ROM. No visual enhancements have been done so there's really no need.
16th February 2013, 11:13 PM   |  #46  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
31 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Smile pdroid 2.0 ?
Hi

I searched a lot and found your ROM quite good - but I'm having troubles to get pdroid 2.0 (or openpdroid, but this seems not yet stable?) on it... is there a way you could include it automatically in the next release?
17th February 2013, 12:18 AM   |  #47  
djb77's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag NSW
Thanks Meter: 1,612
 
1,602 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordValen

Hi

I searched a lot and found your ROM quite good - but I'm having troubles to get pdroid 2.0 (or openpdroid, but this seems not yet stable?) on it... is there a way you could include it automatically in the next release?

Only problem is its for CM10 based ROMs, this is a Samsung based ROM. So, unfortunately it won't be able to be done.
21st February 2013, 10:14 PM   |  #48  
djb77's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag NSW
Thanks Meter: 1,612
 
1,602 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
Donate to Me
More
Updated JKay Addon to v14.92
22nd February 2013, 10:35 AM   |  #49  
djb77's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag NSW
Thanks Meter: 1,612
 
1,602 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
Donate to Me
More
Updated ROM to v1.03:

- Updated SecPhone Mod
- Replaced YouTube with TubeMate 1.05.45
- Removed more Bloatware (AllShare, FlipBoard, Yahoo, YouTube)
- Updated the Following Apps:
-- Adobe Flash Player 11.1.115.47
-- Maps 6.14.3
-- SuperSU 1.05
22nd February 2013, 06:35 PM   |  #50  
Pheoxy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mandurah
Thanks Meter: 36
 
153 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up Test
Quote:
Originally Posted by djb77

Updated ROM to v1.03:

- Updated SecPhone Mod
- Replaced YouTube with TubeMate 1.05.45
- Removed more Bloatware (AllShare, FlipBoard, Yahoo, YouTube)
- Updated the Following Apps:
-- Adobe Flash Player 11.1.115.47
-- Maps 6.14.3
-- SuperSU 1.05

Downloading now and I'll tell you how it goes tomorrow.
Last edited by Pheoxy; 22nd February 2013 at 06:37 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy S III I9305 (4G LTE + 2GB RAM) Android Development by ThreadRank