FORUMS

Xposed 3.0 Alpha 3 Released

A new alpha for the Xposed framework is out and brings several bug fixes. You’ll only need to flash … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 18 – 25)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more

Sunday Debate: Custom ROMs vs. Modular Tweaks

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Mods and ROMs. Come with your opinions and feel free to … more

AOSP 5.1 Lollipop for Nexus Q

Google Nexus Q is an intriguing device released with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. It was abandoned by … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM][XXUENE4][EVR][ODIN]Galaxy S3 LTE JB 4.3 Mod

12th July 2014, 06:34 AM |#71  
Shiningb's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Arašatuba
Thanks Meter: 37
 
More
Thanks mate!!!



This is a PDA only???
( I am experienced in Odin, but I'm still very fearful on flashing on the wrong button...)
 
 
14th July 2014, 12:36 PM |#72  
Shiningb's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Arašatuba
Thanks Meter: 37
 
More
Just got a camera problem after flashing this from 4.1.2
Is this a kernel related problem??
26th July 2014, 09:48 AM |#73  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShonkUK

added

MOD7
Build: Jelly Bean 4.3 (16th May 2014)
Product Code: EVR (EE UK)
PDA: I9305XXUENE4
CSC: I9305EVRGML3
MODEM: I9305XXUENE2
KERNEL: Boeffla 5.3 B5
BOOTLOADER: N/A

BOOTLOADER: N/A mean we can flash in 4.3 bootloader.
(i have knox0x1,which i don't mind . But i want to use this rom . .)
I have 4.3 now with 4.3 bootloader , Can i use it?
27th July 2014, 10:34 AM |#74  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by harkaman

BOOTLOADER: N/A mean we can flash in 4.3 bootloader.
(i have knox0x1,which i don't mind . But i want to use this rom . .)
I have 4.3 now with 4.3 bootloader , Can i use it?

Not 100% correct :
So as written in the first thread: In the Image is NO bootloader included. Have a look to Mod6, there is the bootloader 4.1.2 included.

Gesendet von meinem A510 mit Tapatalk
11th August 2014, 06:03 PM |#75  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad07

Not 100% correct :
So as written in the first thread: In the Image is NO bootloader included. Have a look to Mod6, there is the bootloader 4.1.2 included.

Gesendet von meinem A510 mit Tapatalk

Hi, I have the new bootloader with knox 0x1, I have MOD7 flashed and everything works flawlessly, no FC or reboot.
thx for your hard work.
20th August 2014, 04:00 PM |#76  
lucexpress's Avatar
Member
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 7
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by schafRy

Hi, I have the new bootloader with knox 0x1, I have MOD7 flashed and everything works flawlessly, no FC or reboot.
thx for your hard work.

Wait what Odin version do we use??? version 3.07 or 3.09? I also have the new 4.3 Bootloader with the damn knox and I Downloaded Mod7
So will it go through? (I Personally don't mind the Knox thing though)
22nd August 2014, 02:24 PM |#77  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
I use Odin 3.04....

But I have a small error when the phone starts and Xposed is installed and running, then FC com.android.phone 2x.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes