Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,238 Members 48,198 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][4.4.4][CAF][Spirit ROM v1.3 OFFICIAL][i9305]

Tip us?

fs71gh
Old
(Last edited by fs71gh; 6th September 2014 at 11:04 PM.)
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodman01 View Post
The weather cannot work and fc: it was removed and because not every thing was reverted or taken out proper, it gives fc. Hopefully this will be fixed with next update.
According to battery, I think the rom is not to bad. I use it as my daily driver since weeks and battery is ok. Although I have to admit, I also used some roms with better battery life .
Here are my statistics, with wlan and mobile data always on and with not a heavy usage, like games or music.
While your battery used by display is merely 12%, in my case, whether I use it or keep it in sleep mode, it's always around 50% (more than 50, to be precise). Currently I dont have CM, so I cant provide any screenshot to make it clearer. I have heard of wakelock which, so far I know, is the reason behind massive use by display. I tried to tweak some settings following this tutorial in I9300 device section but I could not solve it reduce the battery consumption and improve the life much. And this situation is not only with your rom, but I suffered this with every custom CM variant (4.4.x) rom I have found in xda forum I tried for this device.

Did you follow any tweaking @rodman1? Please enlighten me with your knowledge.

Thanks again for this great rom after the Resurrection, which was my first try (and also first love with cm ). And thanks for the 1.3 (it would be helpful if the changelog was in plain English or pardon me if it is already )

chongc1996
Old
Thanks Meter 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by fs71gh View Post
While your battery used by display is merely 12%, in my case, whether I use it or keep it in sleep mode, it's always around 50% (more than 50, to be precise). Currently I dont have CM, so I cant provide any screenshot to make it clearer. I have heard of wakelock which, so far I know, is the reason behind massive use by display. I tried to tweak some settings following this tutorial in I9300 device section but I could not solve it reduce the battery consumption and improve the life much. And this situation is not only with your rom, but I suffered this with every custom CM variant (4.4.x) rom I have found in xda forum I tried for this device.

Did you follow any tweaking @rodman1? Please enlighten me with your knowledge.

Thanks again for this great rom after the Resurrection, which was my first try (and also first love with cm ). And thanks for the 1.3 (it would be helpful if the changelog was in plain English or pardon me if it is already )
Lol wake lock doesn't make screen usage higher. It's just that he doesn't use his phone much at all. Compare screen on times, if you get 3 hour ish that's good.
Also, 50% battery usage by screen is the norm rather than the exception.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to chongc1996 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

fs71gh
Old
(Last edited by fs71gh; 7th September 2014 at 09:59 AM.)
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by chongc1996 View Post
Lol wake lock doesn't make screen usage higher. It's just that he doesn't use his phone much at all. Compare screen on times, if you get 3 hour ish that's good.
Also, 50% battery usage by screen is the norm rather than the exception.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using XDA Free mobile app
I may be of little knowledge then (I am not more than a learned noob ). BTW, I will prepare and provide a comparison between CM and Stock battery life with screenshots. Hope that will make everything more precise and clear.
The Following User Says Thank You to fs71gh For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

r0malo
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default in call volume is a bit low

Hello, first of all i want to congratulate you for this amazing job, very smooth room, the only thing im noticing is that the soun in calls and when you record videos is very low.

is there a way to fix this?

thanks

fs71gh
Old
(Last edited by fs71gh; 12th September 2014 at 06:59 PM.)
Thanks Meter 4
Device is showing as T-Mobile US I9100 in google play. Why its listed like this and how to correct it?

Another problem is installing softwares from google play website does not install them on device actually.

showmany
Old
Thanks Meter 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by fs71gh View Post
Another problem is installing softwares from google play website does not install them on device actually.
Reboot to recovery and clean cache.
The Following User Says Thank You to showmany For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

fs71gh
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Default Call recording feature

Is it possible to add call recording feature in the rom?