Post Reply

[ROM][I9305T][STOCK][4.3][2014-05-24] I9305TDVUENC1 for S34G (AUSTRALIA ONLY!!)

OP djb77

13th May 2014, 01:27 AM   |  #21  
djb77's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag NSW
Thanks Meter: 1,615
 
1,602 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by harlz

The way I rooted my stock 4.3 Optus (with Knox)

I used the cf root recovery that you flash through Odin. Once that's done and you reboot you so don't have root because of Knox. Go to app store and update SuperSu.

From there open SuperSu and it should now ask if you want to have Knox disabled. It worked for me. Then use titanium and delete or freeze all Knox related rubbish.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info. I got my phone back in the 4.1.1 days, so when i updated to 4.3 I did it the safe knox-free way.
13th May 2014, 05:06 PM   |  #22  
Junior Member
Flag Cabo
Thanks Meter: 5
 
21 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
More
Lightbulb
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbp

damn the security blocked the superSU

It happened to me. I use Unified Android Toolkit v1.2.8 and solved all problems of root, SU and Knox. Try it!
Last edited by r4f4el; 14th May 2014 at 03:56 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to r4f4el For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th May 2014, 12:09 PM   |  #23  
djb77's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag NSW
Thanks Meter: 1,615
 
1,602 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
Donate to Me
More
Added DVUENC1 firmware
The Following User Says Thank You to djb77 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd October 2014, 03:13 PM   |  #24  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
12 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

- Copy required zip files to your internal SD Card
- Reboot into recovery
- Perform a full wipe (Optional, but recommended)
- Install ROM
- Reboot and enjoy

Hi there,

My phone is soft-bricked. I can see it via ODIN but not via USB from the PC so I can't copy the files to it and use the CWM to install from the zip file. Can you help?
Is there an ODIN package available?

Thanks,

CJ.
4th October 2014, 04:35 AM   |  #25  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
152 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catbuster

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

- Copy required zip files to your internal SD Card
- Reboot into recovery
- Perform a full wipe (Optional, but recommended)
- Install ROM
- Reboot and enjoy

Hi there,

My phone is soft-bricked. I can see it via ODIN but not via USB from the PC so I can't copy the files to it and use the CWM to install from the zip file. Can you help?
Is there an ODIN package available?

Thanks,

CJ.

Do you have an external SD card?
4th October 2014, 07:27 AM   |  #26  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
12 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArkThompson

Do you have an external SD card?

Yes I do, and using both CWM Recovery and Philz Recovery and trying to install the ZIP update from there, I get the error E: Can't Mount external /sd_card

ODIN can see the phone. If I can get a TAR.MD5 version of the firmware, I could load it with ODIN. Can you provide a link to it?
Can't get it off Sammobile. That just wants me to install download managers and all sorts of additional spyware crap. Need a good, stable clean link. Also tried getting it from http://samsung-updates.com/details/2...5TDVUENC1.html but the ETA is 12 hours, and during the night I got the error "Network Error" so it failed half way. Am trying again now but would rather a reliable download somewhere.
4th October 2014, 07:32 AM   |  #27  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
152 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catbuster

Yes I do, and using both CWM Recovery and Philz Recovery and trying to install the ZIP update from there, I get the error E: Can't Mount external /sd_card

ODIN can see the phone. If I can get a TAR.MD5 version of the firmware, I could load it with ODIN. Can you provide a link to it?
Can't get it off Sammobile. That just wants me to install download managers and all sorts of additional spyware crap. Need a good, stable clean link. Also tried getting it from http://samsung-updates.com/details/2...5TDVUENC1.html but the ETA is 12 hours, and during the night I got the error "Network Error" so it failed half way. Am trying again now but would rather a reliable download somewhere.

You should just be able to download it from Sammobile, I don't know what spyware you are talking about. When you click download it just starts a direct download of the firmware.
4th October 2014, 11:24 AM   |  #28  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
12 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArkThompson

You should just be able to download it from Sammobile, I don't know what spyware you are talking about. When you click download it just starts a direct download of the firmware.

All good. Downloaded the correct stock firmware from Sammobile - turns out I'm an idiot and was not clicking on the correct download link. Anyway, phone is working again but with basic Stock firmware. Now it's time to go and re-load it with the AOSP custom firmware which is what I wanted to start with in the first place! Thanks.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy S III I9305 (4G LTE + 2GB RAM) Android Development by ThreadRank