5,593,587 Members 37,871 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][4.2.2][RC1] LiquidSmooth Roms GT-i9305

Tip us?
 
Kreuzfelder
Old
#21  
Kreuzfelder's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 187
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Dortmund - Germany
In some minutes the Rom is here...but one question...i have a German S3 LTE > BB i9305XXALK2

Is it save to flash your Rom? I see at the Screenshot your BB > ***UVDLJA
Einen schönen Gruß
Man möge mir mein grottiges English verzeihen.
Sorry for my bad english
 
kerriannec31
Old
#22  
Member
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 48
Join Date: Oct 2011
I have been getting an error message when signing into google play. The error message is - error when receiving information rh-01. I downloaded the GAPPS from the download link. I have tried to re-install the rom then GAPPS but when i try to sign into google play this is the error i get. Is anyone else getting the same problem or if anyone can help out that would be great
 
Mjau1337
Old
#23  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 16
Join Date: Nov 2012
I got an FC while I was in the lockscreen options, and now I cant even access it anymore, it just FCs.

Other than that, everything seems to be fine! Awesome work!
The Following User Says Thank You to Mjau1337 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Starwalker
Old
#24  
Starwalker's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 107
Posts: 603
Join Date: Aug 2006
I tried to install the Rom (clean install), but I get an FC of the android Keyboard?

Anyone else has this Problem?

Thanks in advance

Lars
LG Optimus G
 
usedr
Old
(Last edited by usedr; 15th February 2013 at 09:20 PM.)
#25  
Member
Thanks Meter 17
Posts: 38
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Reutlingen
Does anyone else have the problem that the android keyboard force closes?

I can't type anything.

Did a full wipe and tried it two times to wipe and install the ROM. Both times the same result.

btw my sdcard has been formatted when I installed the rom the first time. Anyone else?

Edit: Lars was faster...

Edit2:
SD has not been formatted, but the structure has been changed The old data is in the folder "0"
Device: Galaxy S III LTE (I9305)
 
Luke04
Old
#26  
Member
Thanks Meter 12
Posts: 86
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: near Frankfurt
yes, same here...
Luke04
_____________

May the phone be with you ...
Samsung i9305 with MIUI on 4.2.2
 
dajumper
Old
#27  
dajumper's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 91
Posts: 762
Join Date: Jun 2008

 
DONATE TO ME
very smooth! and faster then any other rom maybe because of 4.2.2 thx
 
sebbe312
Old
#28  
sebbe312's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 86
Posts: 322
Join Date: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjau1337 View Post
I got an FC while I was in the lockscreen options, and now I cant even access it anymore, it just FCs.

Other than that, everything seems to be fine! Awesome work!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starwalker View Post
I tried to install the Rom (clean install), but I get an FC of the android Keyboard?

Anyone else has this Problem?

Thanks in advance

Lars
Strange, me nor Amplified get any FC's.
“Three swedish switched witches watch three swiss swatch watches switches. Which swedish switched witch watch which swiss swatch watch witch?”
 
AsmirGT
Old
#29  
Member
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 81
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Mülheim an der Ruhr
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreuzfelder View Post
In some minutes the Rom is here...but one question...i have a German S3 LTE > BB i9305XXALK2

Is it save to flash your Rom? I see at the Screenshot your BB > ***UVDLJA
baseband bleibt unberührt

english: baseband does not attached with installing this rom

i become also Android Keyboard FC all time
The Following User Says Thank You to AsmirGT For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
sebbe312
Old
#30  
sebbe312's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 86
Posts: 322
Join Date: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by AsmirGT View Post
baseband bleibt unberührt

english: baseband does not attached with installing this rom

i become also Android Keyboard FC all time
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke04 View Post
yes, same here...
Quote:
Originally Posted by usedr View Post
Does anyone else have the problem that the android keyboard force closes?

I can't type anything.

Did a full wipe and tried it two times to wipe and install the ROM. Both times the same result.

btw my sdcard has been formatted when I installed the rom the first time. Anyone else?

Edit: Lars was faster...

Edit2:
SD has not been formatted, but the structure has been changed The old data is in the folder "0"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starwalker View Post
I tried to install the Rom (clean install), but I get an FC of the android Keyboard?

Anyone else has this Problem?

Thanks in advance

Lars
What languag does you guys have? When does the problem occur? Directly when you start writing something?

Logcat please for Amplfiied.
“Three swedish switched witches watch three swiss swatch watches switches. Which swedish switched witch watch which swiss swatch watch witch?”

Tags
4.2.2, android, aosp, gt-i9305
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes