5,597,501 Members 31,038 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][4.2.2][RC1] LiquidSmooth Roms GT-i9305

Tip us?

jeet
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Awesome ROM Loving it thank you very much for this ROM have been waiting since long for someone to get it for GT-I9305.
Once again thanks a tonne & this is the best ROM at the moment for GT-I9305.
Using it since yesterday no issues at all.

Jeet

Cederstrom
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Hey,

I cant get internet to work on the phone most of the time, sometimes im able to catch 4G and it works fine, but it seems like its maybe running 2G (there is no 3g icon with the bars like there often is) - how do i check for sure if im running 3G or 4G?

I tried with different modems, same result though

In "Mobile network settings" the "Network mode" is set to prefered network: "LTE / GSM / WCDMA"

Can't wait to start using this rom 24/7 - comming from the Google Nexus this feels like home again

clax6
Old
Thanks Meter 41
Default Re: [ROM][4.2.2][RC1] LiquidSmooth Roms GT-i9305

I wonder if it might be worth testing this?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1832326

Maybe there is something corrupt on some people's phones that's giving the errors?

PLEASE NOTE I HAVE NOT TESTED THIS YET AND I AM ONLY ASSUMING IT WILL WORK ON THE LTE

DO NOT BLAME ME!
Sent from my GT-I9305 using xda premium

Magik_Breezy
Old
Thanks Meter 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cederstrom View Post
Hey,

I cant get internet to work on the phone most of the time, sometimes im able to catch 4G and it works fine, but it seems like its maybe running 2G (there is no 3g icon with the bars like there often is) - how do i check for sure if im running 3G or 4G?

I tried with different modems, same result though

In "Mobile network settings" the "Network mode" is set to prefered network: "LTE / GSM / WCDMA"

Can't wait to start using this rom 24/7 - comming from the Google Nexus this feels like home again
HSPA icon comes up at first but then disappears after a few seconds but you should still be able to see the upload/download icons on the network bars if you look quite hard. 4G does work (except on some N model devices).
Samsung Galaxy S III 4G Int (I9305T)
ROM: CM 10.2 Nightly

DJSean00
Old
Thanks Meter 4
When you add a corporate email account to the device the lock screen options in the settings menu simply stop responding when you click on it.

You cannot edit the lock screen when you add a corporate email account.

Sean.

quantumtraveler
Old
Thanks Meter 272

Quote:
Originally Posted by quantumtraveler View Post
How is GPS on this most welcome addition to our 9305 rom familia?

Is anyone able to report back on GPS performance?

[Keep XDA clean | Cultivate a community of respect | Hit thanks | Don't post it]

[Handset 1] Xperia Z C6603 | BeanStalk-4.4.200 | 19 Dec [Handset 2] SGS3 GT-i9305 | CyanogenMod 10.1 Official Nightlies [Icons] ThaIcon

keltonfan
Old
Thanks Meter 22

Quote:
Is anyone able to report back on GPS performance?

GPS is ok but not good as stock rom

Sent from my GT-I9305
The Following User Says Thank You to keltonfan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Magik_Breezy
Old
Thanks Meter 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by keltonfan View Post
GPS is ok but not good as stock rom

Sent from my GT-I9305
I think the GPS is brilliant, if anything I think it acquires my location faster, any stats to back up your accusation?
Samsung Galaxy S III 4G Int (I9305T)
ROM: CM 10.2 Nightly
The Following User Says Thank You to Magik_Breezy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

quantumtraveler
Old
Thanks Meter 272

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magik_Breezy View Post
I think the GPS is brilliant, if anything I think it acquires my location faster, any stats to back up your accusation?
This is great news. GPS, Exchange sync and bluetooth (carkit) are essential for my everyday use. When bluetooth voice quality is sorted I will be able to move to this rom as my everyday driver. I know it is only a matter if time.

I've been watching this thread closely, and my respect goes out to Liquid, Amplified and everyone else involved in bringing AOSP to the S3 9305.

[Keep XDA clean | Cultivate a community of respect | Hit thanks | Don't post it]

[Handset 1] Xperia Z C6603 | BeanStalk-4.4.200 | 19 Dec [Handset 2] SGS3 GT-i9305 | CyanogenMod 10.1 Official Nightlies [Icons] ThaIcon
The Following User Says Thank You to quantumtraveler For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

DJSean00
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
This is great news. GPS, Exchange sync and bluetooth (carkit) are essential for my everyday use. When bluetooth voice quality is sorted I will be able to move to this rom as my everyday driver. I know it is only a matter if time.

I've been watching this thread closely, and my respect goes out to Liquid, Amplified and everyone else involved in bringing AOSP to the S3 9305.

With exchange sync there is a bug that doesn't allow you to edit the locked screen once it pushes out the security information and you need to lock your device with a pin.

Sean

Tags
4.2.2, android, aosp, gt-i9305