Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,777,659 Members 44,959 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [4.4.4] [OFFICIAL] LiquidSmooth v3.1 - i9305

Tip us?

Essentrix
Old
Thanks Meter 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psykitt View Post
Hello
is ART already working?
Greetings Psykitt
Yes really well for me.
The Following User Says Thank You to Essentrix For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Pimpace
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Any solution?

"Also I noticed that while my phone is turned off, then attach charger, battery icon appears with a circle indicator in it but animation is stopped. As if phone getting froze. Then I noticed that my phone wont get energy while turned off. How could this happen?

How can I solve this? I noticed this behavior only for this rom."

So there is no charging animation while phone is turned off.
Guys could you please test this for me? Turn off your phone the plug charger. Do you see charging animation?

Hbohd
Old
Thanks Meter 996
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimpace View Post
Any solution?

"Also I noticed that while my phone is turned off, then attach charger, battery icon appears with a circle indicator in it but animation is stopped. As if phone getting froze. Then I noticed that my phone wont get energy while turned off. How could this happen?

How can I solve this? I noticed this behavior only for this rom."

So there is no charging animation while phone is turned off.
Guys could you please test this for me? Turn off your phone the plug charger. Do you see charging animation?
Are you using custom kernel? Then it might be a kernel's ramdisk issue unfortunately

@johnnyslt
I have an idea.. We have heads up launching in floating window and it gives us a lot of multitasking possibilities (really, it's how google should do it).

But, what about a possibility to set each app's 'natural behaviour' after touching heads up notification? I mean, I want f.e. SMS notification to be launched in floating window, whereas Snapchat or Instagram should be in full window (to my mind ).
Porter of Boeffla Kernel for i9305 ---> SAMMY and CM/OMNI

Discussion/Q&A thread for Omni users ---> HERE

Pimpace
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hbohd View Post
Are you using custom kernel? Then it might be a kernel's ramdisk issue unfortunately
I tried kernel came up with this rom, then I tried Boeffla. Same for me. So you say, when you turning off your phone then get charging, you see charging animation and your phone is charging?
(you didn't answer my question)

chongc1996
Old
Thanks Meter 90
Quote:
I tried kernel came up with this rom, then I tried Boeffla. Same for me. So you say, when you turning off your phone then get charging, you see charging animation and your phone is charging?
look in boeffla kernel thread for your answer.

Hbohd
Old
Thanks Meter 996
Quote:
Oh, sorry. I have no charging animation, however phone still charges when it is turned off.

It is rather well know that on AOSP this animation is problematic since some time It might be fixed when I update ramdisk of Boeffla kernel, but I have no will to do it now
Porter of Boeffla Kernel for i9305 ---> SAMMY and CM/OMNI

Discussion/Q&A thread for Omni users ---> HERE

meulsie
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hbohd View Post
Oh, sorry. I have no charging animation, however phone still charges when it is turned off.

It is rather well know that on AOSP this animation is problematic since some time It might be fixed when I update ramdisk of Boeffla kernel, but I have no will to do it now
Not sure if you were aware but this issue seems to have been fixed in the latest slimkat build if you can grab the fix from there. It took me longer than it really should have to figure out I had to pull the battery out to be able to turn my phone back on, lel

Psykitt
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Hello
this is a good ROM but I still have some questions:

1.) How to set a custom lockscreen picture?
2.) How to turn off the softkey-lights?

Btw screen-off gestures do not work until 08/23.
Since yesterday I had one problem with sensor-rotation but it worked again after a reboot.

Greetings Psykitt
ROM : Resurrection Remix v5.1.4 Android 4.4.2
Kernel :
Modem : XXUENE2

dark'em
Old
Thanks Meter 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psykitt View Post
Hello
this is a good ROM but I still have some questions:

1.) How to set a custom lockscreen picture?
2.) How to turn off the softkey-lights?

Btw screen-off gestures do not work until 08/23.
Since yesterday I had one problem with sensor-rotation but it worked again after a reboot.

Greetings Psykitt
For nomber 1. you go to themes and look under lookscreen picture and for 2 go to navigation hardware buttons, select backlight and turn button brightness to 0
The Following User Says Thank You to dark'em For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Psykitt
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Lockscreen rotation stretches the image and does also not revert back when rotating to portrait again.
Image becomes wider in landscape and afterwards it is not wider but in the same direction higher stretched when back in portrait.
Greetings Psykitt
ROM : Resurrection Remix v5.1.4 Android 4.4.2
Kernel :
Modem : XXUENE2