[ROM] [4.4.4] [OFFICIAL] LiquidSmooth v3.1 - i9305

30th September 2014, 09:58 AM   |  #521  
Flag Utrecht
Thanks Meter: 496

841 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bart.found

Hi guys, I'm going to install this rom on a friend of mine's phone... She is a total noob in android things.. do you suggest me to install the last stable release.. or the last nightly is stable enough?

thanks to all!

Its liquidsmooth, no worries flash the latest build nightly I have been back to this rom for 1 day only and i still like it even though there is much changed. for me this was the best custom rom, still is.. though i dont like aosp roms in general anymore, but thats something else
The Following User Says Thank You to MaHo_66 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th September 2014, 12:02 PM   |  #522  
Flag Scicli
Thanks Meter: 36

207 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaHo_66

Its liquidsmooth, no worries flash the latest build nightly I have been back to this rom for 1 day only and i still like it even though there is much changed. for me this was the best custom rom, still is.. though i dont like aosp roms in general anymore, but thats something else

I love AOSP Rom instead..

I use Slimkat on my Nexus 4 and I'm really happy with it! Anyway I'll follow your suggestion and hope my friend appreciate!
30th September 2014, 07:59 PM   |  #523  
Thanks Meter: 0

33 posts
Am I able to install Chinese language in this ROM?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
30th September 2014, 11:37 PM   |  #524  
Flag Zurich
Thanks Meter: 39

296 posts
More
Is there no way to set the system clock to 24h format? the 12h format irritates me A LOT

I'm sorry I'm a first time Liquidsmooth user, I figured out everything so far except that....

EDIT: Never mind I found it, the option was in the regular Clock and date options area, rather within the LS options like the other clock settings
Last edited by Vipeout; 30th September 2014 at 11:55 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in Galaxy S III I9305 (4G LTE + 2GB RAM) Android Development by ThreadRank