FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

 View Poll Results: Aroma Options

Keep As Is With Aroma Options
 
326 Vote(s)
76.35%
Have All Options In Seperate Flashable Zips
 
101 Vote(s)
23.65%

[ROM][20 OCT][XXBMR8-V20] Ripper Rom (Project Stopped)

2,122 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,860
 
By txr33, Senior Member on 18th October 2012, 08:50 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
23rd February 2013, 11:20 AM |#1761  
Starwalker's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 107
 
More
AW: [ROM][16 FEB][ZHBMA5-V10] Ripper Rom Smooth, Stable & Simple With OTA
Did you maybe have this problem with stock rom too?

There are a few user, that described this behaviour independent of the rom they have used (have a look in the general thread).

I haven't had any WiFi problems since I use this device and with this rom WiFi also works very good for me.

Best regards

Lars

Sent from my Mobile from some place in the world!
 
 
23rd February 2013, 01:58 PM |#1762  
tangcla's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Melbourne, Australia
Thanks Meter: 275
 
More
I noticed the ink lock screen effect doesn't work any more. No matter what colour I chose, it shows up as none.
23rd February 2013, 02:01 PM |#1763  
sugar 7's Avatar
Senior Member
Paris
Thanks Meter: 148
 
More
Re: [ROM][16 FEB][ZHBMA5-V10] Ripper Rom Smooth, Stable & Simple With OTA
Yous must see that with deluxe settings

Envoyé depuis mon GT-I9305 avec Tapatalk
23rd February 2013, 10:22 PM |#1764  
aussiesausage's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Australia
Thanks Meter: 26
 
More
Re: [ROM][16 FEB][ZHBMA5-V10] Ripper Rom Smooth, Stable & Simple With OTA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starwalker

Did you maybe have this problem with stock rom too?

There are a few user, that described this behaviour independent of the rom they have used (have a look in the general thread).

I haven't had any WiFi problems since I use this device and with this rom WiFi also works very good for me.

Best regards

Lars

Sent from my Mobile from some place in the world!

I don't know. I didn't stay on a stock ROM to really tell ahaha. I will check the general part thanks.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2
23rd February 2013, 11:30 PM |#1765  
txr33's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag QLD
Thanks Meter: 4,860
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: [ROM][16 FEB][ZHBMA5-V10] Ripper Rom Smooth, Stable & Simple With OTA
I don't have any issues with wifi so you could try to forget the network and re connect to it.

Ink lockscreen should still wotk but yes after selected it does say none but if lock the phone you should see the ink effect in the colour chosen.

For allshare cast. It is a little tricky as it wants a complete stock unmodified rom. But I have it working for me. I recommend using perseus kernel if you want to use allshare cast and you need to reset the flash counter then reboot the phone then it should work but every time phone has been turned off or restarted you need to reset flash flash counter and reboot unless you have bought triangle away then you can set it to reset everytime at boot. Also you may need to reset the allshare dongle by holding the reset button until the red led starts flashing ajd then re sync your phone to it.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using XDA Premium HD app
24th February 2013, 09:22 PM |#1766  
Obagleyfreer's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Wellington
Thanks Meter: 829
 
More
I'm loving the 240dpi mod!!!

Any chance you can make it compatible with Motomoto theme?
It works for the most part but theres a few things that dont change.
For example in the settings screen the toggles for switching wifi, bluetooth, blocking mode etc on and off are back to stock green colour.
A few other little things haven't been themed after 240dpi mod but were before.
I flashed Motomoto theme twice after 240 mod but still the same.
Would it be a big job to make it 100% compatible?
24th February 2013, 10:55 PM |#1767  
aussiesausage's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Australia
Thanks Meter: 26
 
More
Re: [ROM][16 FEB][ZHBMA5-V10] Ripper Rom Smooth, Stable & Simple With OTA
What's 240DPI anyway ? I don't know what it does so don't want to flash it :P

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2
24th February 2013, 11:18 PM |#1768  
Obagleyfreer's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Wellington
Thanks Meter: 829
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiesausage

What's 240DPI anyway ? I don't know what it does so don't want to flash it :P

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

It just changes the "resolution" to 240 dpi. Basically it gives you a lot more screen real estate to use by making everything smaller.
Just make a CWM Backup before you flash it, if you don't like it then you can go back
24th February 2013, 11:30 PM |#1769  
txr33's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag QLD
Thanks Meter: 4,860
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: [ROM][16 FEB][ZHBMA5-V10] Ripper Rom Smooth, Stable & Simple With OTA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obagleyfreer

I'm loving the 240dpi mod!!!

Any chance you can make it compatible with Motomoto theme?
It works for the most part but theres a few things that dont change.
For example in the settings screen the toggles for switching wifi, bluetooth, blocking mode etc on and off are back to stock green colour.
A few other little things haven't been themed after 240dpi mod but were before.
I flashed Motomoto theme twice after 240 mod but still the same.
Would it be a big job to make it 100% compatible?

I will have to flash it and check. Are you using it with or without Jkay mod. I don't remember if I uploaded it but I thought I got it all looking ok with Jkay mod but will need to flash it again and check

Sent from my GT-I9305 using XDA Premium HD app
24th February 2013, 11:44 PM |#1770  
prot-'s Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 75
 
More
txr33 do u know how we can get the circle battery on ripper rom with domination theme?
24th February 2013, 11:49 PM |#1771  
Obagleyfreer's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Wellington
Thanks Meter: 829
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by txr33

I will have to flash it and check. Are you using it with or without Jkay mod. I don't remember if I uploaded it but I thought I got it all looking ok with Jkay mod but will need to flash it again and check

Sent from my GT-I9305 using XDA Premium HD app

I'm using latest JKay and Motomoto theme.
Here's some examples of what I mean. A few things don't get themed like they used to without the 240dpi mod

Thanks for your help

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes