5,606,779 Members 37,640 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Aroma Options
Keep As Is With Aroma Options 319 76.13%
Have All Options In Seperate Flashable Zips 100 23.87%
Voters: 419. You may not vote on this poll

[ROM][20 OCT][XXBMR8-V20] Ripper Rom (Project Stopped)

Tip us?

Obagleyfreer
Old
Thanks Meter 735
Quote:
Originally Posted by txr33 View Post
I will have to flash it and check. Are you using it with or without Jkay mod. I don't remember if I uploaded it but I thought I got it all looking ok with Jkay mod but will need to flash it again and check

Sent from my GT-I9305 using XDA Premium HD app
I'm using latest JKay and Motomoto theme.
Here's some examples of what I mean. A few things don't get themed like they used to without the 240dpi mod

Thanks for your help
GT-I9505

txr33
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 2304

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [ROM][16 FEB][ZHBMA5-V10] Ripper Rom Smooth, Stable & Simple With OTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by prot- View Post
txr33 do u know how we can get the circle battery on ripper rom with domination theme?
Ill try put a zip up later to have a circle %battery with JB Domination. SystemUI needs to be decompiled, add pngs and battery xmls and compile

If you like my work press the Thanks button or consider a donation

prot-
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Ill try put a zip up later to have a circle %battery with JB Domination. SystemUI needs to be decompiled, add pngs and battery xmls and compile

would be awesome if u can.
jb domination black theme looks so good besides the battery

aussiesausage
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Default Re: [ROM][16 FEB][ZHBMA5-V10] Ripper Rom Smooth, Stable & Simple With OTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obagleyfreer View Post
It just changes the "resolution" to 240 dpi. Basically it gives you a lot more screen real estate to use by making everything smaller.
Just make a CWM Backup before you flash it, if you don't like it then you can go back
Cheers thanks mate.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

indisingh
Old
Thanks Meter 14
anybody else noticed that with the 240 dpi mod (which i love btw lol) that the stock clock app keeps force closing? I've tried clearing data and defaults but nothing. If it helps i'm using the jb domination theme
Rooted Samsung Galaxy S3 i9305

Obagleyfreer
Old
Thanks Meter 735
Quote:
Originally Posted by indisingh View Post
anybody else noticed that with the 240 dpi mod (which i love btw lol) that the stock clock app keeps force closing? I've tried clearing data and defaults but nothing. If it helps i'm using the jb domination theme
I'm using 240dpi mod and Domination theme and it's fine for me.
I am using the stock google clock though (which I think looks a lot better)

Here it is

Just delete clockpackage,apk from system/apps and replace with this, set permissions and reboot
GT-I9505
The Following User Says Thank You to Obagleyfreer For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

txr33
Old
Thanks Meter 2304

DONATE TO ME
Stock clock package is working fine for me with 240dpi. I am using stock theme though but JB Domination theme shouldn't affect it because all that changes is the icon which is displayed in app drawer.

I have fixed up the issues with the MotoMoto theme for Jkay and 240dpi. I didn't notice any others but let me know if there is and I will see if can fix it up. Also have done the Circle Battery Mod for JB Domination, do not use it with Jkay mod as Jkay has its own circle battery if Hi Res Battery is selected in Deluxe Settings.

Additions to Update Me are
Under JKay Mod Section
JKay 14.92.1
MotoMoto for Jkay fixed for 240dpi

Under Themes
JB Domination Circle Battery Mod

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to txr33 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

prot-
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Stock clock package is working fine for me with 240dpi. I am using stock theme though but JB Domination theme shouldn't affect it because all that changes is the icon which is displayed in app drawer.

I have fixed up the issues with the MotoMoto theme for Jkay and 240dpi. I didn't notice any others but let me know if there is and I will see if can fix it up. Also have done the Circle Battery Mod for JB Domination, do not use it with Jkay mod as Jkay has its own circle battery if Hi Res Battery is selected in Deluxe Settings.

Additions to Update Me are
Under JKay Mod Section
JKay 14.92.1
MotoMoto for Jkay fixed for 240dpi

Under Themes
JB Domination Circle Battery Mod
legend man thank you so much

stigdu
Old
Thanks Meter 14

Yeah, stock clock crashing for me as well. It's a concern as i use it to set my alarm to wake up for work in the morning!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using xda app-developers app

txr33
Old
Thanks Meter 2304

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by stigdu View Post
Yeah, stock clock crashing for me as well. It's a concern as i use it to set my alarm to wake up for work in the morning!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using xda app-developers app
I will have a look into it when I get home. Hipefully can sort something out to resolve it