Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,683 Members 51,007 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[STOCK][ROOT][ODIN] SGSIII I9305 Prerooted firmware Odex/Deodex

Tip us?

A.S._id
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 2,073
Quote:
Originally Posted by YOSEFE View Post
as i9000,
would you kindly consider doing up a stock/rooted lj7, taking out the carrier banner at boot?

Cheers mate.
I think we must wait for the open firmware
A.S._id*A.S._id*A.S._id*A.S._id*A.S._id*A.S._id*A. S._id*A.S._id*A.S._id*A.S._id*A.S._id*A.S._id*A.S. _id*A.S._id

[tool] ANDROID_IMG_REPACK_TOOLS & Odin3 ROM Editor

A.S._id*A.S._id*A.S._id*A.S._id*A.S._id*A.S._id*A. S._id*A.S._id*A.S._id*A.S._id*A.S._id*A.S._id*A.S. _id*A.S._id

quantumtraveler
Old
Thanks Meter 274
Hi. If I understand correctly, flashing either the ODEX or DEODEX version using MobileODIN will not increment the binary counter when using the EverRoot feature (Pro version only).. is this correct?

So which is the better rom to flash? ODEX or DEODEX? I have some understanding of the theory i.e. DEODEX modifies the APK to include the ODEX file, I also understand that DEODEX roms have advantages for themers because they're dealing with one file (APK) per app, whereas ODEX keeps apps as two separate files (apparently this makes the APK load faster and the phone boot faster)...

But what does it mean for me in the day-to-day use of my phone? What I'm really asking is this: which is the better rom to flash and why? (keeping in mind I do not want to increment my binary counter)..
[Keep XDA clean | Cultivate a community of respect | Hit thanks | Don't post it]

[Handset 1] Xperia Z C6603 | BeanStalk-4.4.200 | 19 Dec [Handset 2] SGS3 GT-i9305 | CyanogenMod 10.1 Official Nightlies [Icons] ThaIcon

JGS_
Old
Thanks Meter 52
Hi could you make it with XXBLL3 unbranded (Germany) firmware ?

JGS_
Old
Thanks Meter 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGS_ View Post
Hi could you make it with XXBLL3 unbranded (Germany) firmware ?
Well since I was tired of waiting, I made it myself with latest firmware hehe

Anyone still subscribed to this thread looking for the most suitable update when running this firmware, might want to look in this thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2112213
The Following User Says Thank You to JGS_ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

A.S._id
Old
Thanks Meter 2,073
ADDED

Android - Jelly Bean 4.1.2
PUSH THE BUTTON

PDA:
I9305XXBMA4_ROOT_ODEX 746327
I9305XXBMA4_ROOT_DEODEX 746327

CSC_HOME:
CSC_I9305TPHBMA1_TPH Portugal

MODEM:
MODEM_I9305XXBLL5

BOOTLOADER:
BOOTLOADER_I9305XXBMA4

DOWNGRADE BOOTLOADER I9305 after flash NEW!

JGS_
Old
Thanks Meter 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by as i9000 View Post
ADDED

DOWNGRADE BOOTLOADER I9305 after flash NEW!
Why would you want old bootloader back ? Any limitations with newer ?

A.S._id
Old
(Last edited by A.S._id; 30th January 2013 at 09:36 PM.)
Thanks Meter 2,073
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGS_ View Post
Why would you want old bootloader back ? Any limitations with newer ?
For example, because the old shows no exclamation mark at custom recovery, and don't back counter custom binary after reset via triangle away

In general, I do not force it, just found it necessary to add, if you already have that opportunity. Suddenly, someone should ...

trifos
Old
Thanks Meter 4

DONATE TO ME
Hi could you make it with this firmware I9305NXXBMA2_I9305NNEEBMA2_NEE?

lyoddxd
Old
Thanks Meter 1
So.. with this thing... i can flash 4.3 with knox bootloader, then downgrade bootloader to a non-knox one and then i can flash a custom firmware and kerbel without knox warranty void being set to 0x1?

AMoizK
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by lyoddxd View Post
So.. with this thing... i can flash 4.3 with knox bootloader, then downgrade bootloader to a non-knox one and then i can flash a custom firmware and kerbel without knox warranty void being set to 0x1?
I think this has been disscussed many times knox boot loader is write protected and it u cant be downgraded and if u try to downgrade it your flag will be set to 0 *1 and still your boot loader wont downgrade