Thread Deleted

arter97 kernel for Galaxy S3

OP arter97

Announcement from arter97: Version 4.0 now available!
25th February 2015, 05:22 PM
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Seoul
Thanks Meter: 7,119

1,386 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpdroky

Awesome kernel sir , btw , could you please tell us the location of the aTweaks configuration file? so we can back-up the settings

/data/.arter97
But I do not recommend backing those up.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to arter97 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th February 2015, 05:55 PM
Thanks Meter: 1

13 posts
More
Roger that , thanks for the feedback
Yesterday, 02:20 PM
Thanks Meter: 2

56 posts
Dual-Boot Stock 4.3 and CM12
Hello ... First of all, thank you for this wonderful kernel.
*Is is possible to dual-boot stock 4.3 and cm12 ? using the procedures in the first post will do?
*Another thing is how can I remove the second rom ?
Thanks in advance

Device info : i9300 running Ressurection Remix
Yesterday, 08:33 PM
Thanks Meter: 714

1,588 posts
Okay, this kernel is awesome. But I have a problem that shows up after some time of usage and multitasking
One of my habits is that I lock the screen on the browser, I.e. press the power button to lock the screen without exiting the browser app and resume after a minute or too. The problem is sometimes when I want to turn on the screen, it lags like hell and I hardly pass the lock screen. After I unlock the phone, the browser scrolling lags terribly and then it comes to a complete freeze. I press the home button in attempt to exit from this situation but I goes to a black screen with only the status bar visible "and CoolTool at the top" and of course I hold the power button till it force reboots and start over again...
Please @arter97 tell me what should I do to help you identify the problem ? Last_kmsg ?
Thanks for this snappy kernel

Ohh and I am using vnswap0 with temasek 7.6
The Following User Says Thank You to Mostafa Wael For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 01:19 AM
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Seoul
Thanks Meter: 7,119

1,386 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mostafa Wael

Okay, this kernel is awesome. But I have a problem that shows up after some time of usage and multitasking
One of my habits is that I lock the screen on the browser, I.e. press the power button to lock the screen without exiting the browser app and resume after a minute or too. The problem is sometimes when I want to turn on the screen, it lags like hell and I hardly pass the lock screen. After I unlock the phone, the browser scrolling lags terribly and then it comes to a complete freeze. I press the home button in attempt to exit from this situation but I goes to a black screen with only the status bar visible "and CoolTool at the top" and of course I hold the power button till it force reboots and start over again...
Please @arter97 tell me what should I do to help you identify the problem ? Last_kmsg ?
Thanks for this snappy kernel

Ohh and I am using vnswap0 with temasek 7.6

I should probably think a way back to zRam.. hmm.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arter97 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 06:51 AM
Thanks Meter: 714

1,588 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by arter97

I should probably think a way back to zRam.. hmm.

Well vnswap gives me more multitasking, example, when I open the inbox app and then go to a link in the email and then go back to the inbox app.
With zRAM, it gets killed and restarted
With your vnswap0, it stays as it is and that is really great
There are other examples but that is what I remember
The Following User Says Thank You to Mostafa Wael For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 09:09 AM
Silent Hill
Thanks Meter: 164

360 posts
Donate to Me
@arter97 what is Hard Voltage and Soft Voltage settings on your kernel? Could they be tweaked?
It maybe nice for non-original batteries and for prolonging original battery lifetime.

The Following User Says Thank You to GrayJack For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Subscribe to Thread