Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

temasek

Feb 2, 2010
Singapore

I'll take a look.

EDIT: Next build.

Code:
diff -Nru old//frameworks/base/services/input/InputDispatcher.cpp new//frameworks/base/services/input/InputDispatcher.cpp
--- old//frameworks/base/services/input/InputDispatcher.cpp	2012-07-19 12:42:27.000000000 +0800
+++ new//frameworks/base/services/input/InputDispatcher.cpp	2012-07-26 16:19:24.373524962 +0800
@@ -239,7 +239,7 @@
     // Reset the key repeat timer whenever we disallow key events, even if the next event
     // is not a key.  This is to ensure that we abort a key repeat if the device is just coming
     // out of sleep.
-    if (!mPolicy->isKeyRepeatEnabled()) {
+    if (!mPolicy->isKeyRepeatEnabled() || !mDispatchEnabled) {
         resetKeyRepeatLocked();
     }

Last edited:
Reactions: kofe and DocRambone

edgarf28

Nov 15, 2007
I've just installed this rom, with abyss kernel 1.6.3, it's the smoothest experience i've ever had!
But it doesn't mount my fat32 sd-card :(
With the original cm10 previews I doesn't have this problem with abyss.

Aksuli83

Jan 29, 2010
Lappeenranta
Cool story bro... jk :) My mate bought p990 from me and is using your build in it, says the battery drain is beautifull in it :D

Could you add "Whats not working" into OP or on the following ones? People going to ask them anyways..

Kinda confused about OP, says flash the zip and then wipe data, shouldnt it be the other way around or what is the reason for that, or the gain in that order?

temasek

Feb 2, 2010
Singapore
Cool story bro... jk :) My mate bought p990 from me and is using your build in it, says the battery drain is beautifull in it :D

Could you add "Whats not working" into OP or on the following ones? People going to ask them anyways..

Kinda confused about OP, says flash the zip and then wipe data, shouldnt it be the other way around or what is the reason for that, or the gain in that order?

1. There is no difference between flashing rom then wipe or wipe then flash rom.

2. I'm not providing support & this isn't an official thread so no need to add "Whats not working". If it doesn't work, it DOESN"T work...simple. :p But of cuz I'll reply with a local fix if it is within my limited ability. Basically I'm not here to fix stuffs. See my tag..I'm a Senior Member not a Developer :p:p:p

Cheers :)

Last edited:
Reactions: kofe

temasek

Feb 2, 2010
Singapore
Yeah, I had seen this, and tried it, but it doesn't work. It seems any of the jelly bean roms toss my phone into Safe Mode. Very odd, and it seems like nobody else is experiencing this problem, because a few hours of searching returned no results :(

Hmm.....hope it isn't hardware issue. This device still new to me so I don't have much experience with it yet. Try look for ways to flash back stock rom.

Edit: Try this

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1703488

Last edited:
Reactions: kofe

xipher1

Apr 19, 2008
Chai Wan
Hmm.....hope it isn't hardware issue. This device still new to me so I don't have much experience with it yet. Try look for ways to flash back stock rom.

Edit: Try this

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1703488

Oh, that's no problem, the phone works fine, but it's in safe mode. I can get to recovery, and reflash no problems. Just hope somebody knows what's up so I can get JB on this. I got addicted to JB w/my nexus and nexus 7 :p

temasek

Feb 2, 2010
Singapore
What about the changelogs? Do u have the same changes from : http://changelog.bbqdroid.org/#i9300/cm10/next

Cause I haven't seen a new preview from codeworkx/xplod for a few days so I was wondering if u implent the new stuff from new nightly every time u release?

Yes it does include all. That changelog is more for users. I'm monitoring cm gerrit changes, that is why I don't use the bbqdroid changelog.

For those who doesn't knows what is an unofficial build aka KANG build, I synced directly from cm source and compile the cm10. For my builds I added some cherry picks which is basically commits currently review-in-progress.

CM Merged Commits
http://review.cyanogenmod.com/#/q/status:merged+branch:jellybean,n,z

CM Open Commits
http://review.cyanogenmod.com/#/q/status:open+branch:jellybean,n,z

Some will prefer NOT to use builds with cherry-pickings so this CM10 Unofficial will not be your cup of tea. But some prefers it, including me. Nonetheless, use at your own risk as cherry-pickings might break even more stuffs.

CM Unofficial builds with cherry-pickings isn't new as Euroskank TEAM has been doing it for some time, as well as many other KANGers doing it in many devices. I'm also not new to building with pickings, been doing it for sometime also with several devices, (passion, p990, p999, p970 and now i9300)

Last edited:
Reactions: kofe and royskeyz

znejk

Mar 31, 2011
Dalby
Q: Have someone tried the LG6 update with cm10? Having trouble finding what it changes except the "apple search do not sue us"...

Edit: nice to see you here Temasek!
Skickat från min GT-I9300 via Tapatalk 2

znejk

Mar 31, 2011
Dalby
Does the fastdormancy toggle work from play store? Mine says "device not supported"

Skickat från min GT-I9300 via Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts