Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,298 Members 42,645 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[GUIDE][REPARTITION] Get extra 1.5 GB (2.4 GB for AOSP users) on user data!

Tip us?

|Vyp|
Old
Thanks Meter 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by forumber2 View Post
I don't know, maybe f2fs min partition space requirement is over 100 MB.

But It's not necessary to format /cache, it is non-using partition by system.
I couldn't format to f2fs while /cache was 100MB, so i raised it to 200MB and it went to f2fs with no problems.

Launching apps with Nova Launcher Prime on my Samsung Galaxy S III that is running Archidroid ROM with Boeffla Kernel customized by Xposed Framework modules and backed up with Phliz advanced CWM recovery.

All credits to their respectful creators and thank you for this awesome software that unchains the Galaxy S III!

solar666
Old
Thanks Meter 142
Quote:
Originally Posted by |Vyp| View Post
I couldn't format to f2fs while /cache was 100MB, so i raised it to 200MB and it went to f2fs with no problems.
Will you post your script here ? Thanks
A "Thanks" is always welcome ...

|Vyp|
Old
Thanks Meter 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by solar666 View Post
Will you post your script here ? Thanks
Here you go. This is editet script from the OP, all credits go to him. Don't know if you're gonna use mine though, I've raised /system to 800MB also since I use Archidroid which requires around 650MB. If you want to make your own values - just open the zip and find "update - binary" and open it with Notepad++. You'll see the values.
Attached Files
File Type: zip repart_16GB_GT-I9300_CWM_AOSP.zip - [Click for QR Code] (4.2 KB, 18 views)

Launching apps with Nova Launcher Prime on my Samsung Galaxy S III that is running Archidroid ROM with Boeffla Kernel customized by Xposed Framework modules and backed up with Phliz advanced CWM recovery.

All credits to their respectful creators and thank you for this awesome software that unchains the Galaxy S III!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to |Vyp| For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]