Post Reply

[KERNEL] [AOSP/Samsung/ArchiPort] [Linaro 4.9.1 gnueabihf] [06/08/14] ArchiKernel V1.4 | Power In Your Hands

29th September 2014, 11:50 AM   |  #1291  
Racinghart91's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
165 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ficko_98

yes, just choose proper version.

so.. can i use the version 14 ??
just reinstalled my phone so i dont want to have to do it all over again if i **** up :P
29th September 2014, 11:56 AM   |  #1292  
Senior Member
Jagodina
Thanks Meter: 102
 
258 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racinghart91

so.. can i use the version 14 ??
just reinstalled my phone so i dont want to have to do it all over again if i **** up :P

yes, you can use ti, just download v1.4 samsung version
you are using 4.3 stock, right?
The Following User Says Thank You to ficko_98 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th September 2014, 12:00 PM   |  #1293  
Racinghart91's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
165 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ficko_98

yes, just choose proper version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ficko_98

yes, you can use ti, just download v1.4 samsung version
you are using 4.3 stock, right?

Yes i just installed the 4.3 stock rom.
But if i look under Downloads i only see v14 (nothing samsung related) or am i looking wrong ??

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

omg i suck !
i see it standing right there :P im sorry i got it
29th September 2014, 01:15 PM   |  #1294  
Senior Member
Jagodina
Thanks Meter: 102
 
258 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racinghart91

Yes i just installed the 4.3 stock rom.
But if i look under Downloads i only see v14 (nothing samsung related) or am i looking wrong ??

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

omg i suck !
i see it standing right there :P im sorry i got it

http://forum.xda-developers.com/devd...ct/dl/?id=7808 here you go. :P
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy S III Android Development by ThreadRank