FORUMS

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

The Atlas of XDA

A few weeks ago, we asked you “How Does Your Location Affect Your Life As A Power User?”. In the days that … more

New Snapdragons: Some Context & Contrast

It hasn’t been a good year for Qualcomm so far. Every device featuring the Snapdragon 810 … more

Google To Launch Next Gen Android One On July 14

The first gen of Android One devices to be launched in India in September 2014 were … more

[KERNEL] [AOSP/Samsung/Ports] [Linaro 4.9.2] [25/12/14] ArchiKernel V1.7.2 | BEAST

8,293 posts
Thanks Meter: 34,235

By JustArchi, Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer on 17th June 2014, 03:09 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
24th June 2015, 04:28 PM |#2511  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
archikernel
please someone tell me if i can use archikernel 150602 (test version) with android 4.4.4

24th June 2015, 05:25 PM |#2512  
Flag Vienna
Thanks Meter: 2,389

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamza touati

please someone tell me if i can use archikernel 150602 (test version) with android 4.4.4

Nope, use latest stable.

tapatalked from lollipopped i9300
24th June 2015, 06:39 PM |#2513  
Thanks Meter: 63

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Apparition

I am sorry but, on ArchiDriod thread I can only see stable version link (3.0.2 something) and old versions?

From where am I supposed to download the experimental version of ArchiDriod? If i can get the Official Link (Of thread or the website..), that'd be great.

Thanks.

You can get the lollipop experimental version from ArchiDroid it self. If you have the 3.0.2 you just go to ArchiDroid app, select update and there select experimental version. If you don't want to flash kitkat first than you can find a direct download link in the kitkat ArchiDroid thread
24th June 2015, 08:03 PM |#2514  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Arrow
Quote:
Originally Posted by St3ve32

You can get the lollipop experimental version from ArchiDroid it self. If you have the 3.0.2 you just go to ArchiDroid app, select update and there select experimental version. If you don't want to flash kitkat first than you can find a direct download link in the kitkat ArchiDroid thread

I can't seem to find the direct link for lollipop version? Am i missing something? Appreciate the response mate.
24th June 2015, 08:07 PM |#2515  
Thanks Meter: 63

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Apparition

I can't seem to find the direct link for lollipop version? Am i missing something? Appreciate the response mate.

Here you go http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=61367892
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to St3ve32 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th June 2015, 09:53 PM |#2516  
Flag Vienna
Thanks Meter: 2,389

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by St3ve32

Here you go

Youd better link to justarchi's own original post here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=61106804

tapatalked from lollipopped i9300
The Following User Says Thank You to FadeFx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th June 2015, 06:25 AM |#2517  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Flashing Over Another Kernel
Hi @JustArchi - thanks for your incredible efforts - kernel and Rom wise....
Just a quick question - I see that you say we can't flash this kernel over custom kernels..... At the moment I'm using Archidroid Latest experimental, and I've flashed Boeffla kernel. Would like to try your latest kernel now, but how would I go about getting this installed in place of Boeffla....
If you have a method, or could point me in the right direction - would be much appreciated...

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustArchi

Another test release for biggest ArchiKernel fans.

1. Don't flash on previous line of ArchiKernels (1.X), or any custom kernel. Flash this on stock kernel [ONLY], or previous 2.0 test version (28 Feb+).
2. If you have 2.0 test version (28 Feb+) already, you should clear Synapse's data prior to flashing to avoid conflicts. You can do so through Settings -> Applications -> All -> Synapse -> Clear data
3. Works with all (yes, I said all) ROMs based on AOSP sources, with declared 29 MALI API version.
4. This is a test release, expect bugs.
5. This is based on N7100 sources.
6. ArchiKernel for i9300 is compiled with latest ArchiToolchain optimized for Cortex A9 (Based on GCC 5.1.0).

Fast changelog:
1. Updated ZZMoove to 1.0 beta7
2. Corrected some ZZMoove tunables for AK
3. Added ZZMoove profiles to Synapse (including brand new "Relax" profile based on zzmoove moderate!)

Have fun .

27th June 2015, 06:37 AM |#2518  
Thanks Meter: 197

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neural_oD

Hi @JustArchi - thanks for your incredible efforts - kernel and Rom wise....
Just a quick question - I see that you say we can't flash this kernel over custom kernels..... At the moment I'm using Archidroid Latest experimental, and I've flashed Boeffla kernel. Would like to try your latest kernel now, but how would I go about getting this installed in place of Boeffla....
If you have a method, or could point me in the right direction - would be much appreciated...

Thanks

It tells you in the first post in this thread. Just reflash your rom and select the default kernel (custom preset) then add the latest archikernel afterwards

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Yeti47 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th June 2015, 06:46 AM |#2519  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
@Yeti47 thanks for the quick reply....usually I read the first post - but in this case - I didn't - just picked up a few pages ago.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeti47

It tells you in the first post in this thread. Just reflash your rom and select the default kernel (custom preset) then add the latest archikernel afterwards

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread