I am sorry but, on ArchiDriod thread I can only see stable version link (3.0.2 something) and old versions?
From where am I supposed to download the experimental version of ArchiDriod? If i can get the Official Link (Of thread or the website..), that'd be great.
You can get the lollipop experimental version from ArchiDroid it self. If you have the 3.0.2 you just go to ArchiDroid app, select update and there select experimental version. If you don't want to flash kitkat first than you can find a direct download link in the kitkat ArchiDroid thread
Another test release for biggest ArchiKernel fans.
1. Don't flash on previous line of ArchiKernels (1.X), or any custom kernel. Flash this on stock kernel [ONLY], or previous 2.0 test version (28 Feb+).
2. If you have 2.0 test version (28 Feb+) already, you should clear Synapse's data prior to flashing to avoid conflicts. You can do so through Settings -> Applications -> All -> Synapse -> Clear data
3. Works with all (yes, I said all) ROMs based on AOSP sources, with declared 29 MALI API version.
4. This is a test release, expect bugs.
5. This is based on N7100 sources.
6. ArchiKernel for i9300 is compiled with latest ArchiToolchain optimized for Cortex A9 (Based on GCC 5.1.0).
1. Updated ZZMoove to 1.0 beta7
2. Corrected some ZZMoove tunables for AK
3. Added ZZMoove profiles to Synapse (including brand new "Relax" profile based on zzmoove moderate!)
Have fun .
Hi @JustArchi - thanks for your incredible efforts - kernel and Rom wise....
Just a quick question - I see that you say we can't flash this kernel over custom kernels..... At the moment I'm using Archidroid Latest experimental, and I've flashed Boeffla kernel. Would like to try your latest kernel now, but how would I go about getting this installed in place of Boeffla....
If you have a method, or could point me in the right direction - would be much appreciated...
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|