[KERNEL][UNOFFICIAL][Sam9300 JB 4.3]Boeffla 5.1Stable/5.2beta2 for(Modem EFS_V1)12/02

30th January 2014, 07:00 AM   |  #11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Montijo
Thanks Meter: 144

1,641 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nik60

hi,
i had network problem for many days ,from flash mg4 with new efs2-my imei is OK -my signal is not stable ,there is for 10min after reboot or switch offline mod but after is lost
i tried all , flash kernel- modem-pacthed modem and kernel-flash firmware original 3 file with wipe and format system-data -and format sd

now i tried flash this kernel and modem mk1 and ALL WORKING FINE
i have imperium rom 23.2 with philz recovery
thank for this work great

i made zip flashable -i9300_modem_mk1
http://www.mediafire.com/download/hy...DDUGMK1(3).zip

Glad it works, thanks for the modem i will test it too

EDIT: Has i was thinking the modem doesn't work for me because is for EFS_V2
Last edited by maxniper; 30th January 2014 at 08:00 AM.
30th January 2014, 07:52 AM   |  #12  
OP Senior Member
Flag Montijo

1,641 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by baku2313

I have a MK1 modem and successfully flashed and working fine.
But in about device there is a "SE for Android Status Disabled" what is this?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

What is the difference between the SE for Android status: Enforcing, Permissive and Disabled?

Enforcing — SE for Android is enforcing the loaded policy. Your device is actively protected from security threats and malicious apps will be denied access.

Permissive — The SE for Android policy file is loaded, but your device is not enforcing it. If a malicious app tries to access a resource that it is not allowed to, the access will be logged but not prevented. This mode is intended for testing and debugging. It generates log files of denied app and allows Samsung to identify new app threats and update its policy files.

Disabled — The SE for Android infrastructure is not enabled, and there is no policy file loaded. Log files are not generated and your system is vulnerable to security threats.

To find out how to check a device’s SE for Android status (formerly called SELinux status), see the KNOX User Guide on the KNOX web portal > Resources tab. You cannot change this setting.
30th January 2014, 02:50 PM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 20

91 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxniper

What is the difference between the SE for Android status: Enforcing, Permissive and Disabled?

Enforcing — SE for Android is enforcing the loaded policy. Your device is actively protected from security threats and malicious apps will be denied access.

Permissive — The SE for Android policy file is loaded, but your device is not enforcing it. If a malicious app tries to access a resource that it is not allowed to, the access will be logged but not prevented. This mode is intended for testing and debugging. It generates log files of denied app and allows Samsung to identify new app threats and update its policy files.

Disabled — The SE for Android infrastructure is not enabled, and there is no policy file loaded. Log files are not generated and your system is vulnerable to security threats.

To find out how to check a device’s SE for Android status (formerly called SELinux status), see the KNOX User Guide on the KNOX web portal > Resources tab. You cannot change this setting.

So how to get back permissive or enforcing. Should I reflash the official firmware.

30th January 2014, 03:01 PM   |  #14  
OP Senior Member
Flag Montijo

1,641 posts
More
Quote:

So how to get back permissive or enforcing. Should I reflash the official firmware.

try with wannamexposed disable knox, i can't test right now because i'm with other tests
30th January 2014, 06:36 PM   |  #15  
Thanks Meter: 14

80 posts
If I'm stuck on EFS v1 (after upgrading to 4.3 my imei has gone) how should i flash this kernel (throw recovery Yup?) And how can i change my modem back to EFS v1 (after flashing 4.3 by odin it changed to v2)?
30th January 2014, 07:39 PM   |  #16  
OP Senior Member
Flag Montijo

1,641 posts
More
Skayer
After you flash the ROM flash old modem and this kernel. Only if you are stuck on efs_v1

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to maxniper For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th January 2014, 07:44 PM   |  #17  

80 posts
Could you share zip with v1 modem? I don't know where should i look for it :/
30th January 2014, 09:09 PM   |  #18  
OP Senior Member
Flag Montijo

1,641 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skayer

Could you share zip with v1 modem? I don't know where should i look for it :/

This is the one I use XXUFME7 http://d-h.st/r5z

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to maxniper For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st January 2014, 07:49 AM   |  #19  
OP Senior Member
Flag Montijo

1,641 posts
More
Quote:

I'm trying to see how to do it but maybe i will need some help

EDIT: on security tab of Wanam Exposed it changes SELinux status to permissive, its the only thing i found till now
Last edited by maxniper; 31st January 2014 at 08:53 AM.
1st February 2014, 06:55 PM   |  #20  

80 posts
On all stock 4.3 customs I've tried i had camera error :/ Is it cause by this kernel? But finally my imei is ok, so great job

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread