Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,779,097 Members 43,898 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
Announcement from Markox89: If you like CyanogenMod, you'll love this optimized version! Hal Jordan approved :P

[ROM][Weekly][I9300][KK][4.4.4][Linaro][SaberMod][O3] CyanogenMod 11

Tip us?

ho0o0o11111
Old
Thanks Meter 28
Thanks for your nice rom.
Very snappy and stable.
The Following User Says Thank You to ho0o0o11111 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

zaryab360
Old
Thanks Meter 339
Quote:
Originally Posted by ho0o0o11111 View Post
Thanks for your nice rom.
Very snappy and stable.
True!
No doubt
Phone : Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 (Black)
Rom : ArchiPort (4.4.2)
Kernel : Stock
Recovery : TWRP 2.7.0.0

.................................................. .............................................

Phone : Ace 2 GT-i8160 (White)
Rom : Beanstalk 4.4+
Kernel : Stock
Recovery : CWM 6.0.4.4+

My YouTube channel for Ace II & Galaxy S3
The Following User Says Thank You to zaryab360 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hemal_4404
Old
Thanks Meter 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by twiddles View Post
Apparently there's a problem with official cm nightly from 23rd with the themes and yet the android l theme I use works perfectly here. Many thanks mate
+1

Markox89
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3857

DONATE TO ME
Info 2 Quick update

For those experiencing issues: CM Team is pushing tons of fixes, so I'm really confident that next build will be better
Though, a fresh start (full wipe) is always a good idea

BTW, these days I'm working really hard trying to upgrade kernel toolchain to Linaro 4.8 (and maybe do some compilation improvement on my way). I still have no idea if I'll be able to accomplish this goal, but I'm trying really hard; testers with Odin skills are welcome
For now the kernel boots, but it still has some weird issues I'm trying to solve.
I'll let you know, so forgive my absence
My Devices and my Builds:

These threads are full of awesome users: please, use them, I won't give support through PMs

Quote:
Brunch: It's not quite breakfast, it's not quite lunch, but it comes with mka bacon at the end!, Jenkins
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Markox89 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nickwooshorr
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markox89 View Post
For those experiencing issues: CM Team is pushing tons of fixes, so I'm really confident that next build will be better
Though, a fresh start (full wipe) is always a good idea

BTW, these days I'm working really hard trying to upgrade kernel toolchain to Linaro 4.8 (and maybe do some compilation improvement on my way). I still have no idea if I'll be able to accomplish this goal, but I'm trying really hard; testers with Odin skills are welcome
For now the kernel boots, but it still has some weird issues I'm trying to solve.
I'll let you know, so forgive my absence
We all wish you good luck and hope to hear great news from you and cm developing team real soon!
The Following User Says Thank You to nickwooshorr For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
cyanogenmod 11, i9300, linaro, sabermod, weekly