Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,052 Members 43,630 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
Announcement from Markox89: If you like CyanogenMod, you'll love this optimized version! Hal Jordan approved :P

[ROM][Weekly][I9300][KK][4.4.4][Linaro][SaberMod][Full-O3] CyanogenMod 11

Tip us?

itizar1
Old
Thanks Meter 0
wonderful job thank you
my problem is that wallpaper is reset in every reboot
and is there any possibility to add f2fs support to your rom?

lmulli
Old
Thanks Meter 92
Quote:
Originally Posted by itizar1 View Post
I have three different devices, all running different roms based on CM11 and my wallpapers change by themselves as well and so I would say that it is a problem with the base of CM11 rather than this particular rom. It is somewhat annoying!

stickfinger
Old
Thanks Meter 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmulli View Post
I have three different devices, all running different roms based on CM11 and my wallpapers change by themselves as well and so I would say that it is a problem with the base of CM11 rather than this particular rom. It is somewhat annoying!
Im still on the previous version of this rom so not sure if that's the reason. I also run a different launcher to the stock one that comes with this rom so maybe it's that.? But my wallpaper stays as I've set it
Galaxy S3 (INTL) [KK][4.4.4][Linaro][SaberMod][O3] CyanogenMod 11

Note 10.1(8010) Hyperdrive RLS8

MINIX X7 stock 010 firmware

Markox89
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3,943

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
wonderful job thank you
and is there any possibility to add f2fs support to your rom?
Nope, sorry. If you need it you may look for a modded kernel that supports it
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmulli View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by stickfinger View Post
Im still on the previous version of this rom so not sure if that's the reason. I also run a different launcher to the stock one that comes with this rom so maybe it's that.? But my wallpaper stays as I've set it
Yeah, looks like Trebuchet issue, not happening here with Nova
My Devices and my Builds:

These threads are full of awesome users: please, use them, I won't give support through PMs

Quote:
Brunch: It's not quite breakfast, it's not quite lunch, but it comes with mka bacon at the end!, Jenkins

lmulli
Old
Thanks Meter 92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markox89 View Post
Yeah, looks like Trebuchet issue, not happening here with Nova
I was running Action Launcher Pro on all three, now gone back to Nova Pro and see how it goes.

itizar1
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default video recording problem

umm, i have video recording problem, first time it's ok, but gets fc when i re-open it
it's on every aosp roms, is there any way to fix this?

stickfinger
Old
Thanks Meter 68
Quote:
umm, i have video recording problem, first time it's ok, but gets fc when i re-open it
Is that camera bug still around? I personally use SNAPit camera by Lenovo and have done for months. You can search XDA for camera restart apk (to reboot camera but it might break again) or install Google camera from play market or one of the others.
Galaxy S3 (INTL) [KK][4.4.4][Linaro][SaberMod][O3] CyanogenMod 11

Note 10.1(8010) Hyperdrive RLS8

MINIX X7 stock 010 firmware

twiddles
Old
Thanks Meter 95
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickfinger View Post
Is that camera bug still around? I personally use SNAPit camera by Lenovo and have done for months. You can search XDA for camera restart apk (to reboot camera but it might break again) or install Google camera from play market or one of the others.
Camera is fine here. I always try to break mine....swapping from int to ext sd card..front to back camera..video to photo etc but it's rock solid.
The Following User Says Thank You to twiddles For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

DaSuperGrover
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSuperGrover View Post
I'm a new user on this ROM and like it!

Just had a strange thing with my Bluetooth carkit, the sound became distorted, right from the start.

Also I would like to know why the stock android camera doesn't work? I would like to save my photos on the sd card, but with the installed camera app this is not possible? (yes, maybe with foldermount [emoji2])
Still suffering from the Bluetooth phone function, audio streaming is fine (music)

Could it be twisted to Googiemax kernel?

How can I flash back only kernel?

Tags
cyanogenmod 11, i9300, linaro, sabermod, weekly