Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,684 Members 49,955 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
Announcement from Markox89: If you like CyanogenMod, you'll love this optimized version! Hal Jordan approved :P

[ROM][Weekly][I9300][KK][4.4.4][Linaro][SaberMod][Full-O3] CyanogenMod 11

Tip us?

andrewwright
Old
Thanks Meter 3,013
I don't keep up with official cm since they fixed the theme engine so I didn't no about M-build. I shall Google this build and see what's exciting. Let's hope there not rushing as android 'L' is out end of next month.

kingdj
Old
Thanks Meter 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markox89 View Post
Check the OP, all technical infos you need are there

marko i port omni header machine into your rom, if you like you can include it as feauture on your rom
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-09-17-23-59-02.png
Views:	17
Size:	32.7 KB
ID:	2940713  
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_2014-09-17-23-58-46.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (161.2 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg Screenshot_2014-09-18-08-04-45.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (170.3 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg Screenshot_2014-09-18-13-04-40.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (134.3 KB, 11 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to kingdj For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Markox89
Old
(Last edited by Markox89; Today at 08:55 PM.)
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 4,269

DONATE TO ME
Exclamation Important!

In the past days I saw a lot of posts asking again and again the same things, so let me post a friendly reminder
  1. Our device is old and OEM support lacks: you shouldn't complain about the overall performance or about the performance of some specific features (e.g. Screen Mirroring through ChromeCast);
  2. If you're looking for something common or some common infos, you should definitely use xda search engine or Google;
  3. I personally test every build before releasing it, so the device will always be usable. If you experience weird issues or something that's a showstopper for you, you should consider switching to CyanogenMod's official builds, or to another ROM: your device or setup may be incompatible with my builds;
  4. All the infos about my builds (e.g. technical compilation infos, features, installation guide, needed patches and suggested GApps package) are in the first three posts: you should definitely read them before posting;
  5. I'm not taking Feature Requests (see that the correspondent tab is missing from OP): you should make Feature Requests to CyanogenMod Team in the ways you prefer;
  6. My builds are compiled from the nightly branch. The M builds are compiled from the M branch; M releases doesn't influence in any way my builds.
Now, that said, in the friendliest way, I won't answer again to the questions above
I strongly encourage users to not just read these answers, but also to quote them for helping other users

Quote:
Try to always be nice with other Members and they'll gladly help you!, Confucio

My Devices and Builds:

These threads are full of awesome Users: please, use them, I won't give support through PMs

Quote:
Brunch: It's not quite breakfast, it's not quite lunch, but it comes with mka bacon at the end!, Jenkins
Tags
cyanogenmod 11, i9300, linaro, sabermod, weekly