Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM][Weekly][I9300][KK][4.4.4][Linaro][SaberMod][Full-O3] CyanogenMod 11

OP Markox89

Announcement from Markox89: If you like CyanogenMod, you'll love this optimized version! Hal Jordan approved :P
14th December 2014, 09:54 PM   |  #661  
Flag east
Thanks Meter: 3,171

5,600 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z0R

I have dirty flashin too. In the previous build don't have such problems. Also I see now that the phone don't awake from lockscreen. I get a black screen and need to restart my phone. I am not happy so far. Will probably revert to the previous build.

Second day in and wallpapers are still setting without issue BUT overall this build seems very sluggish and battery hungry. No fc but slow to respond to touch,unlock,starting up an app ect ect.
Maybe to do with "dirty" flashing but I'm working the next few more days so I'm just going to run with this build till then and resort to previous build.
The Following User Says Thank You to andrewwright For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th December 2014, 03:18 AM   |  #662  
Thanks Meter: 13

116 posts
More
I want to try this rom and latest build is just 200+ mb, is that really the size that I have to flash? Cos is seems small than any other rom here. Sorry for a noob question.

Thank you.
15th December 2014, 03:41 AM   |  #663  
Thanks Meter: 25

135 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geddd

I want to try this rom and latest build is just 200+ mb, is that really the size that I have to flash? Cos is seems small than any other rom here. Sorry for a noob question.

Thank you.

yes..because it doesnt have gapps included..so you need to download gapps package and flash it after flashing this rom..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cangcan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th December 2014, 12:00 PM   |  #664  
Thanks Meter: 13

116 posts
More
Im using this fast rom now. One question, how to display only my sim contacts?
Yesterday, 06:48 AM   |  #665  
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 48

92 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geddd

Im using this fast rom now. One question, how to display only my sim contacts?

Go to People in your app drawer, press the menu button and select "Chose what contacts to display", or something like that. A new menu will pop up letting you select which ones you want. If necessary, go to import/export from the previous menu and copy all your sim contacts to phone.
The Following User Says Thank You to nickwooshorr For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cyanogenmod 11, i9300, linaro, sabermod, weekly
Previous Thread Next Thread