FORUMS

Time-Lapse with ChronoSnap – XDA App Review

Some of the most interesting pictures are time-lapse animations that capture the … more

XeroAsh Theme for CM12

This theme by XDA Senior Member balrajs99 features a black and slate gray UI that gives your phone a … more

Samsung Galaxy S6 To Receive Major Camera Update

When the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge were launched, they became the prime focus for … more

Tactile: An Addicting Game with Beautiful Material Design

The game industry has been around for decades, catering to a wide … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM][Weekly][I9300][KK][4.4.4][Linaro][SaberMod][Full-O3] CyanogenMod 11

Announcement from Markox89: If you like CyanogenMod, you'll love this optimized version! Hal Jordan approved :P
16th May 2015, 02:59 PM |#811  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dead4ngel

hi. im still on 4.4.4 kk myself. i just want to know has this rom got more customization features compared to l-droid rom? http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...2-1-2-t2755076

Quote:
Originally Posted by dead4ngel

Bump. Can anyone let me know please. Thanks.

No.
This ROM is based on stock CM, the only differences are with this version you get CM compiled with some optimizations and a newer toolchain.

This is not a feature ROM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Beaner For This Useful Post: [ View ]

16th May 2015, 08:37 PM |#812  
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 6,391

Donate to Me
More
I9300 20150516 is UP!

Changelog:
  • Add authentication parameters to MVNO NL APN configuration --> CyanogenMod/android_vendor_cm
  • Added APN for Costa Rica ICE Kolbi --> CyanogenMod/android_vendor_cm
  • Updated Telekom RO APN to reflect their recent name change --> CyanogenMod/android_vendor_cm
  • Removed obsolete internet APN for Indosat --> CyanogenMod/android_vendor_cm
  • Split floating calc display text color to its own value --> CyanogenMod/android_packages_apps_Calculator
  • Dialer: remove contact importing from Dialer --> CyanogenMod/android_packages_apps_Dialer
  • apns-conf.xml: (DK) merge BiBob and Telenor APNs. remove mvno values --> CyanogenMod/android_vendor_cm
  • Added Eagle Mobile MMS apn configuration --> CyanogenMod/android_vendor_cm
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Markox89 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th May 2015, 03:23 PM |#813  

More
Hi @Markox89,

Your latest version 20150516 is not booting up after the first install it's stuck at the CM logo (A bootloop).

I use the Minimal Gapps package by @jajb along with his bloatware removal script. I've never experienced problems with it on any CM11 based ROM so I don't think this caused the issue.

Kernels you say? Well yes I tried to use the custom build of Boeffla that is based on Uber toolchain by @ZaneZam, I thought this caused the issue so I did another flash without the kernel and nothing changed I still experience the same bootloop.

-> Guys who I mentioned, sorry for the mention my OCD won't let me sleep peacfully if I don't do it.
17th May 2015, 11:20 PM |#814  

Donate to Me
More
@iEmerald, it does boot. Just install the build (checking the MD5sum) and wipe the caches (or data if needed). No mods or scripts.
The Following User Says Thank You to Markox89 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th May 2015, 06:06 PM |#815  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markox89

@iEmerald, it does boot. Just install the build (checking the MD5sum) and wipe the caches (or data if needed). No mods or scripts.

I got it booting.
The files were corrupted in the first download (Which I used uGet to download them), I tried comparing the MD5 hashes and they didn't match. I also downloaded Ubuntu the same day using the same application and couldn't get to boot it either, it turned out the application turned every file into a corrupted piece of code.

Thanks, and good luck with the project.
23rd May 2015, 10:11 AM |#816  

Donate to Me
More
Info 2 Info
Build has been successfully compiled and will be uploaded as soon as AFH's servers will be back online
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Markox89 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th May 2015, 10:29 AM |#817  

Donate to Me
More
Before leaving home I launched the uploader script, this evening when I'll be back from the office I should be able to publish the build

EDIT: connection failed, reuploading...
Last edited by Markox89; 25th May 2015 at 07:05 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Markox89 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th May 2015, 11:55 AM |#818  

Donate to Me
More
I9300 20150523 is UP!

Changelog:
  • Split Smartfren MMS out --> CyanogenMod/android_vendor_cm
  • Update Smartfren APN protocol to IPV4V6 --> CyanogenMod/android_vendor_cm
  • Only query the msim adn provider if the device is multi sim --> CyanogenMod/android_packages_apps_ContactsCommon
  • Prevent potential crash when exporting contact to sim card --> CyanogenMod/android_packages_apps_Contacts
  • Camera2: Add LOCAL_CERTIFICATE := platform --> CyanogenMod/android_packages_apps_Camera2
  • Mms: Fix selection-list retention and non-contact omission in SelectRecipientsList --> CyanogenMod/android_packages_apps_Mms-caf
  • Added several APNs, updated a couple carrier names --> CyanogenMod/android_vendor_cm
  • APNs: Separate Simyo ES' entry (default and mms) --> CyanogenMod/android_vendor_cm
  • APNs: moar MVNO's --> CyanogenMod/android_vendor_cm
  • apns: Added APN configuration for Suop MVNO (Spain) --> CyanogenMod/android_vendor_cm
  • APNs: 716: added Claro, Entel; 732: Fixed COMCEL --> CyanogenMod/android_vendor_cm
  • APNs: Add MVNO HoT Austria Internet and MMS APN configuration --> CyanogenMod/android_vendor_cm
  • browser: fix most visited page --> CyanogenMod/android_packages_apps_Browser
  • Settings: persist backlight brightness setting --> CyanogenMod/android_packages_apps_Settings
  • Settings: fix button back light restore logic --> CyanogenMod/android_packages_apps_Settings
  • Mms: apply input mode type to ComposeMessage activity --> CyanogenMod/android_packages_apps_Mms-caf
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Markox89 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cyanogenmod 11, i9300, linaro, sabermod, weekly
Previous Thread Next Thread