FORUMS

Dr.Ketan Brings The S6 Theme Store To The Note 4

Dr.Ketan has submitted a video to the forums showing a functional port of the Galaxy S6 … more

Do You Have Insurance on Your Smartphone?

While affordable smartphones are becoming more available, the majority of high-end flagships … more

Apple Music Will Increase iTunes Match to 100,000 Songs

The battle for music streaming subscription dominance is starting to really heat … more

Xposed Framework Updated to v65

Xposed Framework is an extremely popular modification platform for Android, so much so that we included … more

[ROM][Weekly][I9300][KK][4.4.4][Linaro][SaberMod][Full-O3] CyanogenMod 11

2,077 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,566
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Announcement from Markox89: If you like CyanogenMod, you'll love this optimized version! Hal Jordan approved :P
20th June 2015, 08:04 PM |#851  
Gonnelli1355's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Florence - Tuscany
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markox89

No promises on if I'll be able to solve the Google Play Services issue and when, but I want to let you know that I'm working on it, already asked for the help of a tough Dev

EDIT: may someone provide a logcat of the Google Play Services related crashes?

If I'm not wrong, Arter97 fixed Google play services FC on his ROM. Then it just have to be ported back to KitKat from his sources.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DidyMond

This rom is fantastic for me, it was the best I've tried. Unfortunately due to the problem Google Play services I have had to leave it.
I tested the ArchiDroid v3 but also has the same problem .... I switched to Android 5.1, but it's really laggy!!

You use some other ROM 4.4.4 without the problem of Google Play Services?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DidyMond

I do not understand.... I just tried again, I completely formatted all the contents of my phone, even the internal memory, then I installed the latest version of the ROM, I installed GMail and I updated the Play Services version 7.5.74 (1997312-036). This time I used the gapps you suggested (jajb gapps) and as usual: "Unfortunately Google Play Services has Stopped".
Why to you it works??!!

Google play services FC is related to localisation. For the moment, only the outdated SOKP has it fine working (and many other unsolved bugs). But there is an easy workaround for every ROM:
1) Change location option to "Device Only"
2) Clean Google play services cache
3) Reboot

No more FCs.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gonnelli1355 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
20th June 2015, 08:05 PM |#852  
Markox89's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 6,566
 
Donate to Me
More
I9300 20150620 is UP!

Changelog:
  • Upgraded ROM Toolchain to SaberMod 4.9
  • build: Unset JAVA env vars to read version --> CyanogenMod/android_build
  • Update Sonera APNs --> CyanogenMod/android_vendor_cm
  • apn: Add China Telecomm 4G APN support --> CyanogenMod/android_vendor_cm


I've also updated the IssuesFixer zip.

Let me know how are Google Play Services crashes (make the necessary wipes, including Google Play Services cache). And please install the build, the suggested GApps package and the IssueFixer zip, nothing else.
Thank you

OP will eventually be updated xD
Last edited by Markox89; 21st June 2015 at 10:07 AM.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Markox89 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th June 2015, 08:41 PM |#853  
Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Oh my God!!!!
I think you have finally solved the problem!!!!

What I've done is what you have suggested:
1) I have completely formatted my phone, also the internal memory (deep format)
2) Installed version 20150620 of ROM
3) Installed the FIX
4) Installed the gapps linked to you (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2779598)
5) Tested immediately downloading GMail (which requires the update of Google Play Services)
Everything seems to work perfectly!!! I also downloaded and tested GMaps with GPS at maximum accuracy!

All my congratulations for this ROM your fantastic!!!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DidyMond For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st June 2015, 06:07 AM |#854  
Member
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DidyMond

Oh my God!!!!
I think you have finally solved the problem!!!!

What I've done is what you have suggested:
1) I have completely formatted my phone, also the internal memory (deep format)
2) Installed version 20150620 of ROM
3) Installed the FIX
4) Installed the gapps linked to you (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2779598)
5) Tested immediately downloading GMail (which requires the update of Google Play Services)
Everything seems to work perfectly!!! I also downloaded and tested GMaps with GPS at maximum accuracy!

All my congratulations for this ROM your fantastic!!!

at 1st,i dont install issuefixer...
so i have those Google Play FC....

reflash again with issuefixer... no more Google play fc....

i thought issuefixer is for wifi problem...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Free mobile app
23rd June 2015, 04:31 AM |#855  
senaferdy79's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bali
Thanks Meter: 146
 
More
Same here, issue fixer fixed all the google play error.
Been using it for several days and it's stable as rock
The Following User Says Thank You to senaferdy79 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd June 2015, 11:11 PM |#856  
Member
Thanks Meter: 28
 
More
thanks for hard working.but there is new problem i dont saw on any roms so far
its bug with ext sd card.on past version i dont saw this problem.but several time flash this new build i have problem with sd card plz fix that
25th June 2015, 12:46 AM |#857  
Member
Flag berlin
Thanks Meter: 32
 
More
Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markox89

I9300 20150620 is UP!

Changelog:

  • Upgraded ROM Toolchain to SaberMod 4.9
  • build: Unset JAVA env vars to read version --> CyanogenMod/android_build
  • Update Sonera APNs --> CyanogenMod/android_vendor_cm
  • apn: Add China Telecomm 4G APN support --> CyanogenMod/android_vendor_cm


I've also updated the IssuesFixer zip.

Let me know how are Google Play Services crashes (make the necessary wipes, including Google Play Services cache). And please install the build, the suggested GApps package and the IssueFixer zip, nothing else.
Thank you

OP will eventually be updated xD

hello i am so sorry for bothering you but what does the issuesfixer does? i am using JustArchi's 4.4.4 build and iam struggelling so hard with these google play service crashes.
So 2 Questions:
1. is it possible to use the fixer on archis release too ?
2. how do you fixed that google play service problem?

sorry for posting here, but it would help a lot of people.
25th June 2015, 06:43 AM |#858  
Markox89's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 6,566
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinko

hello i am so sorry for bothering you but what does the issuesfixer does? i am using JustArchi's 4.4.4 build and iam struggelling so hard with these google play service crashes.
So 2 Questions:
1. is it possible to use the fixer on archis release too ?
2. how do you fixed that google play service problem?

sorry for posting here, but it would help a lot of people.

It's a bunch of libs compiled without -O3 optimization and custom toolchains. I won't use it on other ROMs. It's not a good fix but for now it does its job
The Following User Says Thank You to Markox89 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th June 2015, 03:36 PM |#859  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
hello, i installed this rom last night doing full wipes (including internal storage), the rom is going good so far, really smooth and everything, used the IssueFixer and haven't had any FC issues, but i have a bug that is annoying, when playing real racing 3 the sound is really distorted and laggy, i've had this issue on JustArchi's CM11 aswell, but i have tried other roms like back to n00t and CM12.1 and on those roms the problem didn't happen, any thoughts about fixing this?

Edit: forgot to add that i tried changing the kernel to boeffla kernel but the problem still happens.
Last edited by robert95; 26th June 2015 at 08:15 PM.
26th June 2015, 08:46 PM |#860  
Member
Flag berlin
Thanks Meter: 32
 
More
Hey see my solution for the google play service problem. thanks to all of you:

BOYS I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!! HERE IS THE FINAL SOLUTION FOR G.P.S. FC'S!!!

The problem is caused by libjavacore.so Arter released a fix for (what i think) lollipop releases only for info, DONT FLASH!. it forces a bootloop for 4.4.4.
BUUUUUUT Markox89 released this issue fixer. so i copied Markox89s libjavacore.so aaaaaaaand it works!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to twinko For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cyanogenmod 11, i9300, linaro, sabermod, weekly
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes