Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,051 Members 53,829 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Should there be a FlashingDroid_PURE version? No fancy apps, but still S5 look
Yes, I love speed! 197 81.40%
No, I use a SAMMY ROM because of those lovely Apps 45 18.60%
Voters: 242. You may not vote on this poll

[ROM][4.4.2][SAMMY][NE1] FlashingDroid v2.2 | GS5 | BUG FIX | SOUND MOD | MULTI-THEME

Tip us?

shad0wboss
Old
Thanks Meter 143
Any stability issues compared to the 4.3 stock?
Did it help you? why not press "Thanks" button

sashila
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I am on cm 11 installer version(4.4.2).can i flash this rom because written only 4.3 roms.i am new to flashing AND THIS ROM LOOKING GOOD.Please

Occasus
Old
Thanks Meter 141
Quote:
Originally Posted by sashila View Post
I am on cm 11 installer version(4.4.2).can i flash this rom because written only 4.3 roms.i am new to flashing AND THIS ROM LOOKING GOOD.Please
Hi dude,

there shouldn't be a problem for you to flash this ROM. Go for sure that your custom recovery is always the latest (I personally use & recommend PhilZ Touch) & perform a full wipe before flashing.

Have fun!

- Occasus

sashila
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Occasus View Post
Hi dude,

there shouldn't be a problem for you to flash this ROM. Go for sure that your custom recovery is always the latest (I personally use & recommend PhilZ Touch) & perform a full wipe before flashing.

Have fun!

- Occasus
Thanks bro

karlosSLO
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Info 2 link for downloading

Downloading link (MEGAupload) is very slow is there any mirror ?

thanks

androzzi
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Does s5 camera have bugs? Sorry for my english...
IF I HELPED YOU, PLEASE CLICK "THANKS" BUTTON!!!

Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300: Android 4.4.2 Stock
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Wifi GT-P5110: Android 4.1.2 Stock

R0flC0pt3r
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Question Wi-fi / Wireless LAN Problem

Hello guys,

Since i flashed a 4.4.x ROM my Wi-Fi won't work normal. It just tried to connect to my router, but then it suddenly cancel the action and does nothing; also the Signals are buggy too.

What can i do to solve this problem?

I already tried many " Wi-Fi Fix Apps" and i already tried to turn off the Wi-Fi Power Saving Option in the Service Mode (*#0011#)

Thanks in advance,

R0flC0pt3r
Phones : [Old Phone]Samsung Galaxy Gio (D.I.P)* , Actually Using:Samsung Galaxy SIII . Getting Soon : Nexus 5

ROM on Samsung Galaxy SIII : FlashingDroid v2.2 by FlashingDroid_HK

Kernel : CM11 Boeffla Kernel 4.4.x 6.1 beta1

Carrier : blau.de by E-Plus - Germany

*Droid in Peace

jmstrat
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Default Sprint sphl710 s3 hard bricked..

I had moar rom, i had attempted to install the rom on cwm version 6.0.12 and got some metadata error and the rom couldnt install.. so i downloaded rom manager while on moar rom and flashed the latest cwm using rom manager. Now I went and flashed this rom and it installed correctly with no problems. I click reboot and my s3 is toast. Im not panicking since my s3 has hardbricked before a very long time ago and i somehow got it working again maybe odin fixed it? Anyways should i flash a stock s3 image and then flash this rom again? What could have gone so wrong though that my phone hardbricked? Removing the battery and inserting the power cable is the only thing that shows any signs of life.

R0flC0pt3r
Old
(Last edited by R0flC0pt3r; Yesterday at 01:00 PM.)
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmstrat View Post
I had moar rom, i had attempted to install the rom on cwm version 6.0.12 and got some metadata error and the rom couldnt install.. so i downloaded rom manager while on moar rom and flashed the latest cwm using rom manager. Now I went and flashed this rom and it installed correctly with no problems. I click reboot and my s3 is toast. Im not panicking since my s3 has hardbricked before a very long time ago and i somehow got it working again maybe odin fixed it? Anyways should i flash a stock s3 image and then flash this rom again? What could have gone so wrong though that my phone hardbricked? Removing the battery and inserting the power cable is the only thing that shows any signs of life.
1. Try to get your Phone in Download Mode ( Volume Down + Home + Power hold it for like 5 Seconds until a Screen pops ups and confirm it)

2. You should try to install the latest recovery from TWRP and then install it by ODIN Download Link

3. Then try to install ROM. ( By the Way this is the false Forum for your Phone, please check the Modell before flashing any false ROM Sprint Forum For Example this ROM)
Phones : [Old Phone]Samsung Galaxy Gio (D.I.P)* , Actually Using:Samsung Galaxy SIII . Getting Soon : Nexus 5

ROM on Samsung Galaxy SIII : FlashingDroid v2.2 by FlashingDroid_HK

Kernel : CM11 Boeffla Kernel 4.4.x 6.1 beta1

Carrier : blau.de by E-Plus - Germany

*Droid in Peace

jmstrat
Old
Thanks Meter 7
So this ROM isn't compatible with the Sprint SPHL710? Are there any S5 ports for the sprint s3 then?