Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,906 Members 42,999 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Should there be a FlashingDroid_PURE version? No fancy apps, but still S5 look
Yes, I love speed! 197 81.40%
No, I use a SAMMY ROM because of those lovely Apps 45 18.60%
Voters: 242. You may not vote on this poll

[ROM][4.4.2][SAMMY][NE1] FlashingDroid v2.2 | GS5 | BUG FIX | SOUND MOD | MULTI-THEME

Tip us?

S /\ E E D
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by androzzi View Post
Does s5 camera have bugs? Sorry for my english...
Yes! , --> Video recording ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmstrat View Post
So this ROM isn't compatible with the Sprint SPHL710? Are there any S5 ports for the sprint s3 then?
This is only for GT-I9300, don't try it on other model !

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4
/*
My Device: Samsung Galaxy S III - GT-I9300
ROM: FlashingDroid v2.2
Kernel: Stock (3.0.31-2429075)
Recovery: PhilZ Touch 6.41.6
*/
The Following User Says Thank You to S /\ E E D For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Drachy
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Which device?

Hi. I have a gs3 i9305. The quad core 2gig ram LTE version.

Will this rom work on my device? Is there a version that will work?

Thanks.

jordantheripper
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Hi guys
I installed this amazing rom yesterday but there is a great problem on it: any time I have to use keyboard, it disappears; while I'm typing a letter or a number, suddenly goes away. When I try to let it appers another time, it's impossible to use it again.
may be there is some fix for this problem?
thanks so much

curiou5
Old
Thanks Meter 38
I have just installed the v2.2 on my GT-I9300. No issue with the installation. Love the speed of the ROM. However I have issues with the wifi and my sim card. The phone doesn't recognised the sim card and can't connect to the modems eventhough the passwords are correctly keyed in.

Have to reflash back to CM11.

barokut
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Unhappy Installation Aborted error message

Hi,

I'm trying to install this ROM but I get Installation Aborted error message. Any solution? I'm currently on S3 GT-19300 Stock ROM 4.3

thegspotuk
Old
Thanks Meter 3
hi

just trying your rom and having google play services error will not update how to fix it please

thegspotuk
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegspotuk View Post
hi

just trying your rom and having google play services error will not update how to fix it please

its ok managed to fix it myself

kaaresoiland
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by emptyragnarok View Post
Phone is as laggy as hell! can't install any app using play store.. shows app not installed! downloading starts after 5 minutes -_- can't change wallpaper to NULL wallpaper -_-
Hi. You can install app by play store internet. from your computer. When you do, install RAM BOOSTER. All your laggy problems is gone and you can install apps from your phone.

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanketss84 View Post
Can you also let me know which other kernels can be compatible with this rom.
This kernal is compitable PSN_AGNi_pureSTOCK-v4.2_R2_Ported-4.4.2_I9300_AROMA-signed. I use this one

---------- Post added at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyler13 View Post
Camera works for me but doesnt have the recording which i know is a main bug in the app (i think)
Quote:
Originally Posted by _moelle View Post
yeah i know that...first thought dev managed to make it work to use custom kernel directly. .....plz can someone provide download-link for NE1 Stock kernel?
I did have the same problem before i install ram booster. I think its the ram thats the problem. My video recorder is fine. Go to play store and install ram booster.