Post Reply

[ROM]FoxHound 1.1 [ML2 4.3] Stable | Smooth | Themed Aroma | KikKat Theme [07/01]

24th February 2013, 12:03 PM   |  #9611  
alienex's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
50 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2008
More
Re: [ROM][MR2][23FEB] FoxHound 2.1|JB|Ota|Allin1|Stable|Ram Free|Essential/Normal
Installed 2.2 and smooth as silk

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
24th February 2013, 12:08 PM   |  #9612  
Weeboab's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag kirkcaldy
Thanks Meter: 15
 
129 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
Re: [ROM][MR2][23FEB] FoxHound 2.1|JB|Ota|Allin1|Stable|Ram Free|Essential/Normal
Quote:
Originally Posted by z031

+1 same Problem


Your flash counter has went up by 1

sent from my Gt-I9300 or my Gt-I9100
24th February 2013, 12:19 PM   |  #9613  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
14 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2006
More
after installing version 2.2 of the email does not work gives error exists alum fix

Thanks
Rui
24th February 2013, 12:24 PM   |  #9614  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
29 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by r-abrantes

after installing version 2.2 of the email does not work gives error exists alum fix

Thanks
Rui

I am having the exact same problem but giving an error with exchange service. Switching back to 2.0 for now.
24th February 2013, 12:25 PM   |  #9615  
viruz82's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hannover
Thanks Meter: 31
 
199 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
More
After first boot no icons on statusbar. After flashing statusbar mods like 50% transparency the statusbar is gone. And so on... I have never seen such a buggy rom.
24th February 2013, 12:28 PM   |  #9616  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 69
 
198 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeboab


Your flash counter has went up by 1

sent from my Gt-I9300 or my Gt-I9100

No. this is nothing related with the flash counter, i reset it time to time and right now i have like 20. that's not a number "1" its an exclamation mark "!"
24th February 2013, 12:39 PM   |  #9617  
demmo81's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Manana bahrain
Thanks Meter: 155
 
871 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
More
so im coming from another Rom and i want to give it a try
so Full wipe i guess )

so u guys recomend V2 or V2.2 ??
24th February 2013, 12:39 PM   |  #9618  
squid93's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 26
 
190 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by viruz82

After first boot no icons on statusbar. After flashing statusbar mods like 50% transparency the statusbar is gone. And so on... I have never seen such a buggy rom.

just send yourself a message and the status bar will be back.
indeed this rom is extremely buggy.
24th February 2013, 12:43 PM   |  #9619  
Weeboab's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag kirkcaldy
Thanks Meter: 15
 
129 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
Re: [ROM][MR2][23FEB] FoxHound 2.1|JB|Ota|Allin1|Stable|Ram Free|Essential/Normal
Quote:
Originally Posted by demmo81

so im coming from another Rom and i want to give it a try
so Full wipe i guess )

so u guys recomend V2 or V2.2 ??

Yes full wipe it's up to yourself what version you use

sent from my Gt-I9300 or my Gt-I9100

---------- Post added at 12:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMasahiro

No. this is nothing related with the flash counter, i reset it time to time and right now i have like 20. that's not a number "1" its an exclamation mark "!"

I had the same thing it is to do with the flash counter I had to reflash a older base and use triangle away

sent from my Gt-I9300 or my Gt-I9100
24th February 2013, 01:01 PM   |  #9620  
demmo81's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Manana bahrain
Thanks Meter: 155
 
871 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
More
I had the same thing it is to do with the flash counter I had to reflash a older base and use triangle away

sent from my Gt-I9300 or my Gt-I9100[/QUOTE]

actually its the boat loader , its the new one ..
its fine .. not a biog deal .

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aroma, best rom, excellent job, foxhound, galaxy s3, jelly bean
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy S III Android Development by ThreadRank